Inside the NFCW; Let’s talk Kyler Murray

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
already do. He is the quickest & most unique QB in The NFL. I wish he was 100% healthy against The Rams the last game of the season.My friends a Bears fan. I wanted The Rams to win.Still I wanted to see how good Murray & The Rams were.
I also wanted to see how good Wolford was going against him.Still not wishing Jared Goff injury. Was actually not upset Goff was injured either for some odd reason.Maybe it was the color of his skin? Not sure.
Pat Haden,Vince Evans,Paul McDonald were all NFL QB’s regaurdsless off there skin I cheered for them as NFL QB’s.Monday Night Football was a treat.I think Monday Night baseballs was the same.
If you watch March Madness maybe you think about someone’s skin.I just look back at history.Monday the USA shouldn’t have Black history month.I honestly think it should be in January myself to pay more honor to Martin Luther King.
Just saw One night in Miami.We all can think back at life & still live in the moment.I Look back after that & think.
JFK- November 22,1963
X - February 21,1965
MLK- April 4,1968
You can look back at 3 of the last 4 Presidents Clinton,Bush,,Trump & add Muhammad Ali to that list.They all have at least of thing in common.They were all DRAFT DODGERS.
Only one of those
We all make choices of our own.We all fight addictions & adversity.We can go into race & color of somebody skin.I like to view what is in somebody’s heart.I’ve watched Mike Vick & his brother.His brother had a choice as well & I believe didn’t make the right choices.He could have been a better QB & person.
I always wanted a rookie salary cap & wished Al Davis would have held Russell out.DUMB & his legacy would have been so much better.You think about Bradford being the last & is still The Highest Paid Rookie ever.
Then think about Bell holding out,but The Rams paying Gurley who they had an extra year on (5th) and Aaron Donald had to hold out.Then Jared Goff the same thing.
Whatever dude ?? I don’t have a sign except when I’m born. I believe in life after death.I’m not worried about color of creed.I try to be kinder than mean.I try to do better than bad.I take the good & except things as they are.I appreciate a man & love the heck out of woman.They deserve equal rights & at times half & sometimes even more.Then again I think some can be very hateful & want you with nothing.
I look back now & think of the last 5 woman I’ve made out with 3 have been black,One Hispanic.The other I question? I was not looking at there skin. That all said I like the black woman & the black QB. In hindsite I actually don’t know which I like more ?

You are missing the point. Why do you say "the black qb" in one sentence and "Goff" in the next rather than the white qb? You're implying that there are (regular) quarterbacks and than there are black quarterbacks. It's not an important distinction to anyone but you. If you like Murray, cool....his race is irrelevant.

I look back now & think of the last 5 woman I’ve made out with 3 have been black,One Hispanic.The other I question? I was not looking at there skin. That all said I like the black woman & the black QB. In hindsite I actually don’t know which I like more ?
1614957728827.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK. I'm going to lock this thread and hope it goes away. If someone wants to start another Kyler Murray thread that hopefully is about Kyler Murray's play and how he figures into the NFCW battles coming up, have at it.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.