Injuries around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Brady is going to be black n blue this season. They let Solder go and grabbed this guy to replace him and now this. His line was average at best and carried by amazing coaching.
How can he be black and blue when no one is allowed to touch him?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trumaine is injured. Seems minor, but I was always worried about his health while he was here.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like McVay is ahead of the rest of the league in keeping his starters healthy in preseason games. I trust that he knows what his guys can do and keeping them healthy will let them show the rest of us what they can do.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Looks like McVay is ahead of the rest of the league in keeping his starters healthy in preseason games. I trust that he knows what his guys can do and keeping them healthy will let them show the rest of us what they can do.

Most of the injuries around the league happened in practice. It’s a crapshoot, always has been.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Most of the injuries around the league happened in practice. It’s a crapshoot, always has been.
I’ll still take the chances. I like the idea of our team being completely unrecognizable going into the season. McVay won’t allow them to be rusty week 1.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Oh, goodness... I always liked E.J., starting when he was with Mizzou. I hope it isn't too serious.

Tough break for EJ, liked him at Mizzou and with the Rams. Good player. 6th round pick too, has done very well.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This thread always scares the crap outta me.

I don’t think it’s an accident that we’re healthier than under Fisher.

I think intentionality means more than having a good game plan or player relations.

And sometimes when they say “putting a player in a position to succeed” that position is simply on the field on game day.

We’ll see how this all plays out because “there, but for the Grace of God go I”, but it sure seems like McVay understands how to run a practice and prepare veterans and rookies alike to be effective on game day.

Just gonna chalk this up to being blessed and keep praying.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This thread always scares the crap outta me.

I don’t think it’s an accident that we’re healthier than under Fisher.

I think intentionality means more than having a good game plan or player relations.

And sometimes when they say “putting a player in a position to succeed” that position is simply on the field on game day.

We’ll see how this all plays out because “there, but for the Grace of God go I”, but it sure seems like McVay understands how to run a practice and prepare veterans and rookies alike to be effective on game day.

Just gonna chalk this up to being blessed and keep praying.
Don’t underestimate good technique as well. You see it in a lot of sports.