Injuries around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Don’t underestimate good technique as well. You see it in a lot of sports.
Yes, a lot of injuries to offensive linemen happen when they lose leverage or position, or bad footwork, and fall awkwardly, sometimes on their teammates legs.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
And after that - Tyrod returned to the game - the preseason game.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i don't get it. aren't nfl players supposed to be tough guys? why are they so scared to tackle around the hips?

In my eyes text book tackling is becoming a lost art. These kids nowadays are looking for the kill shot rather than wrapping up the ball carrier.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i don't get it. aren't nfl players supposed to be tough guys? why are they so scared to tackle around the hips?

Better chance at stopping the ball carrier if you go around the knees to feet . Going for the hips could get you steamrolled

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Better chance at stopping the ball carrier if you go around the knees to feet . Going for the hips could get you steamrolled

Yep. Easier to chop a guy down. With how strong all these guys are, less chance of you being embarrassed if you take their legs out.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Josh Allen was cleared of a concussion and returned to the sideline for the second half.