Injuries around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yah, it means they have no change of pace back.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I’d prefer to beat the 49’ers straight up.

Injuries stink. Particularly a random injury like this.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Thinking about it more, I agree. I want to beat their best so there’s no excuses.
Nah, I like hearing the excuses. I remind their fans that my excuses for the previous 14 years didn't matter and neither do theirs. Win or lose with who you have available that day and shut up. Whiny ass niner fans.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

True enough - but with Bradford, we had our share of freak injuries. Next man up! ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Agree to an extent. But the fact is that injuries are simply part of the game. I think it’s fair for fans to lament the injuries if they hit their team hard. But I’m not going to waste a nano second worrying about us beating any team with injuries - ESPECIALLY the Whiners. That said, I don’t expect other teams’ fans to feel sorry for our team or give any kind of credit for mass injuries like what happened to us during the Spags years.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Agree to an extent. But the fact is that injuries are simply part of the game. I think it’s fair for fans to lament the injuries if they hit their team hard. But I’m not going to waste a nano second worrying about us beating any team with injuries - ESPECIALLY the Whiners. That said, I don’t expect other teams’ fans to feel sorry for our team or give any kind of credit for mass injuries like what happened to us during the Spags years.

You had to bring that up?

I swear, there were games I had no idea who half of our players were. Felt almost like a replacement team.

Hope to never be back in that situation again...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
You had to bring that up?

I swear, there were games I had no idea who half of our players were. Felt almost like a replacement team.

Hope to never be back in that situation again...
16 players on IR. SIXTEEN.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
New injuries for the rams!

Rams park is reporting that there are no new injuries

Heehee

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Now it feels like the season is coming. We have the first injury report out as the Raiders prepare for their season opener against the Rams on Monday Night.

As you might expect, there aren’t many players on it. The only player missing from practice is DeAndre Washington who recently had arthroscopic knee surgery that could have him out of the season opener.

Others to show up as limited include Marshawn Lynch (groin) Kelechi Osemele (back) and Tahir Whitehead (ankle).

Here’s the full injury report for today’s practice:

Week one Thursday injury report
Pos. Player Injury Thursday Friday Saturday Game Status
RB Marshawn Lynch Groin Limited
CB Nick Nelson Hamstring Full
G/T Kelechi Osemele Back Limited
DT Brian Price Hamstring Limited
RB DeAndre Washington Knee Did not part.
LB Tahir Whitehead Ankle Limited

MORE FROM SILVER AND BLACK PRIDE
Brandon LaFell is replacing Martavis Bryant, but couldn’t be more different

3https://www.silverandblackpride.com/2018/9/6/17829736/raiders-first-injury-report-of-2018-season-for-rams-game-marshawn-lynch-kelechi-osemele-both-limited