IMO, Jeff Fisher Needs To Make A Bold Move

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wrstdude

Rookie
Any offense that relies a large part on the QB running the football I'm against.

All of them. Except Bradford due to his fragility.

I'm on board w/ QBs running the football. Even Tannehill runs zone read in Miami. I'd rather be aggressive w/ it though and carry 3 QBs on the roster who can tote it well because there's a good chance 1 or 2 could be injured in a game. A risky proposition.

Bradford, as much as I love him, probably wouldn't work in this offense even though I think he'd make the best reads.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bold move or stupid move is like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some here would say sticking with SB is stupid after two knees. but if Fish washes his hands of him and picks up a released a healthier Cutler I think more would say that would be bold. If he trades up for Mariota than I would think he and Snead are fearing for their jobs. I don't think they are going to panic, They have a plan and I think for good or bad SB has always been a major part of it. I think they renegotiate SB rebuild the interior O line through Free Agency and the draft (their is usually value in the mid rounds) and pick up a Hundley or someone else at QB in the second or third to develop to start long term and backup short term. Their first pick could be a Tackle or a QB if he is the QB they have targeted. To costly to trade half our draft and future away for a college QB. I think with a draft this year like one we had last year we will break out big time. other lesser needs LB,S,WR,CB

I'd guess that few, if any, would say moving on from Bradford and picking up a released, healthier Cutler would be a bold move. What's so bold about moving on from a guy that has missed almost of the last 64 regular season games? And then signing a free agent vet replacement?

Last edited:

Ace right

UDFA
I'd guess that few, if any, would say moving on from Bradford and picking up a released, healthier Cutler would be a bold move. What's so bold about moving on from a guy that has missed almost of the last 64 regular season games? And then signing a free agent vet replacement?
I say it is bold in respect to Bear fans, if you have heard some of them they want Cutlers head on a platter and he has been pretty healthy compared to SB but a big disappointment lately. I think most would say it is SB's knees vs. Cutlers head (not concussions, but decision making ) would be the gamble for the Rams. If Cutler were to come in here and sling it and stay healthy something he has done at times in the past Fisher looks like the smartest guy in the room with a bold move by NFL fans in general. As I said though, I think they have hitched their wagon to Bradford. I just hope he stays healthy because how does this staff face their team again if SB goes down next year. (they have to fix this O line or SB is cooked) What SB has missed what 16 this year 8 last year was it 8 or 6 in 2011 with the ankle? you count his rookie year where he was healthy. His total is 32 games of 0f 80 overall. 40% injury rate way to high and trending in the wrong direction I agree. Unfortunately their are few options out their right now at QB.