If not Von... plans B, C, D, etc.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
If it's between us and Dallas I dont see how we lose that honestly. Denver was my fear because they will be very good this year and obviously Von still has a home and family back in Denver.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am not convinced Von is not just chasing the money. But if Chandler Jones got $17M, then I would be surprised to see Von's market at $20M, which some have suspected he is looking for.

I would not mind $18M. Miller raises his game when it matters most. His incredible play during the Rams' Super Bowl run was no fluke. He's done it his entire career. It warrants a premium. Miller might be aging, and not as good as he once was.... but come playoff time, he is still among the absolute best in the business.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Funny though the irony and I hope both side get how valuable they are or were to one another. On the rams side do they have a ring without von? On von side if you don't become a ram do you have a chip and what kind of contract were you really heading towards had you remained in Denver.

So it works both ways just hope they can see it. That said how big is the ego on a day that Jones gets 17 million does von take less? That's a tough one for both sides to swallow.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Who’s the ‘they’ in the last sentence, the Rams or other teams? Logic of proximity would say the teams, but you never know on social media.

We sound like jealous girlfriends/boyfriends lmao "who's the they Von?" Lmao we here refreshing basically stalking man it's nice to be around other Rams crazies lololol

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Looking better and better for Plan A!

I want to see that Cerberush (3 headed for pass rush!) of Donald, Miller and Floyd for a full year!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'll be curious to see what kind of deal that Smith gets compared to Miller.

Yea you have to assume von wants a bit more than Jones he is better both older but I don't think the Rams had really thought that it would go this high if indeed it does. They are an excellent front office and obviously make the move factoring in a possibility of winning the Superbowl but they could not have factored in AD possibly retiring and basically if Von doesn't return he may not either. We will see if it happens what the money is.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I'll believe it when I see it
I believe it's going to happen. Von is key to more championships and to extending AD and keeping him productive.

It's about landing on market value now. Rams can free up the money. No one will complain about Stan writing a big check upfront when Von is on the field. And after the cap goes way up next year.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I believe it's going to happen. Von is key to more championships and to extending AD and keeping him productive.

It's about landing on market value now. Rams can free up the money. No one will complain about Stan writing a big check upfront when Von is on the field. And after the cap goes way up next year.
This guy gets it

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who’s the ‘they’ in the last sentence, the Rams or other teams? Logic of proximity would say the teams, but you never know on social media.
Sounds like he’s inferring the Rams are they.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
ZaDarius Smith to ravens for 8 million Holy Christ. Talk about home town discount.