If not Von... plans B, C, D, etc.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt Donald would actually retire, although he might try to force a trade to Pittsburgh. He's mentioned in the past that his retiring early might be due from his separation from his family, and since he apparently doesn't wish to move his children to L.A., remaining in Pittsburgh may just keep him in the game. What Pittsburgh would be willing to give up for Donald might make for an interesting conversation though.
Would have to be Watt

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I doubt Donald would actually retire, although he might try to force a trade to Pittsburgh. He's mentioned in the past that his retiring early might be due from his separation from his family, and since he apparently doesn't wish to move his children to L.A., remaining in Pittsburgh may just keep him in the game. What Pittsburgh would be willing to give up for Donald might make for an interesting conversation though.
tenor.gif

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75

Oh man that's a sickening thought.....then we have to root for LA current wife Erica to not want to go to Pittsburgh lol.....this truly is becoming As The Ramily Turns!!! You were right @Mackeyser .....then what will become of Obj and will Stafford win another? Tune in next year...holy shit fucking Von and that tales of the crypt Jerry Jones go sign Chandler you cowgirl p.o.s.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Some of you guys seem to be a little stressed about Von Miller.

I don't know if this will help any of you (hope it does) but it sure keeps me smiling.

The Rams won the Super Bowl!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Aaron Donald is going to retire a Ram. Whether it's this year or a few. We would never trade AD.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
So, I take it that you are NOT a Smell the Roses kind-of-guy.
I smelled them.
They had a wonderful fragrance.
A wonderful and intoxicating fragrance.
It makes you want more
More, I say!
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
LA or Pittsburg? Traffic Vs. Cold and Snow......I think we are good with Erica picking LA!

True but on the off chance she may pick her husband lolol. The cowgirls are really hot and heavy on von ....did everyone forget about Jones????

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Man, flipping back and forth from here on Von watch, back to the Dodgers on Freddie watch, back here, wash, rinse, repeat. :dizzy:

Come on, boys. Get it done. I got work to do.