I thought _______ would be a huge star!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Simba

Rookie
Maybe it's little bit early, bit I was wrong with Miami's DE Dion Jordan (Oregon).I always tought he was ready for NFL, but in the field and out the field it's not so.:sick:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Den, do you remember Mark Setterstrom? He was a 7th rounder out of Minnesota who worked his way into the starting lineup. Steven Jackson loved running behind the guy, but he kept injuring his knee. He was our best guard for a brief time - too bad
View attachment 2295

Yes and that is why Setterstrom dropped to the 7th because of his knees. Too bad Setterstrom could flat out run block and was very good in pass blocking too.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm with you on this one, even went as far as to buy a throwback Donnie Avery blue/yellow jersey. Obviously I regret that decision haha

That sucks man haha. There are a few jersey purchases I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on. Almost bought a nice Mike Sims-Walker jersey when we signed him lol. Man would I have hated myself....

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Lance kendricks. whats the point of all that athleticism if he can't catch

RamWoodie

Legend
For me it was Pead. This is a talented kid...but he had the "mary j" issue and the confidence issue. I hyaven't given up on him being a good player...but he has to show me now.

PhxRam

If we are talking just Rams players I really thought Lawrence Phillips was going to be a beast.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Danario. I thought for a brief moment that his knee issues would be behind him.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
ATL Falcons qb Brett Favre.
I wonder what happened to that guy.

Athos

Legend
Fucking Gilyard for me too.

Thought he'd be a real playmaker.

I thought Greg Little would be a fantastic WR as well. Boy did I not know how poor his hands were/are.

Thought WR Tommy Streeter would be a steal. Done jack in the NFL so far.

TShram03

UDFA
Loved Aaron Curry and Trent Richardson coming out of college.

Thought they had all the traits that translate to success at next level. Richardson, at least, still has time to turn it around. But not much.

fearsomefour

Legend
I have to go back to the NFL Draft of 1995 and when the Rams were on the clock with the 38th pick (2nd Round) just before they announced the pick I was yelling (in my own house, but I had guests) "Zach Wiegert, Nebraska" And then the commissioner announced that the Rams had indeed selected Wiegert. It was a family function I was hosting and my father, grand-father, uncles and brother-in-law just looked at me in amazement. I then informed them the Rams were set at Guard for the next 15 years...I was wrong!

So when the youngsters of today post or converse about who their team should draft I tell them the Zach Wiegert story and inform them to remember the guys you were wrong about too.
Good one!! I had Zach as a Pro Bowl G.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Greg Salas, I thought we had gotten quite the steal with him at 4th, figured he'd be bounds better than Pettis and make him irrelevant. Boy was I wrong, guy's barely been relevant since he's got here.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Oh, another one, I thought Stephen Paea would be a beast and should have been in consideration for our 1st-round pick (lucky Quinn dropped to us). He's been mediocre.

Also Mikel Leshoure, but that's more injury related.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Adam Archuleta....I was thinking there is our safety for years to come. Hell, I think I still have his jersey.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm a homer for the 808... so I had extra high hopes for Salas and a player that hasn't been listed yet.

Pisa Tinoisamoa,,,, Hawaii 5-0 Bitches !

Fuck

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Adam Archuleta....I was thinking there is our safety for years to come. Hell, I think I still have his jersey.
I liked Archuleta a lot. His problem was just he was a prototype in the box strong safety. He smash you into the ground but get beat over the top. Williams would've been the right type of coach to use him today.