Hurricane Ian

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Looks like I won’t make it home in time to prepare. Worried for my kids and grandkids... and my house. THANK THE LORD I paid the flood insurance!!!

supposed to hit Tampa with cat 3 winds while the actual hit looks like the corner of the panhandle and the main part of Florida.

I really hope everything turns out ok… praying… a LOT!!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Looks like I won’t make it home in time to prepare. Worried for my kids and grandkids... and my house. THANK THE LORD I paid the flood insurance!!!

supposed to hit Tampa with cat 3 winds while the actual hit looks like the corner of the panhandle and the main part of Florida.

I really hope everything turns out ok… praying… a LOT!!!

Mrs. Badnews and myself were supposed to be flying to Miami today for a trip to the keys... I canceled it yesterday and booked a little trip to San Antonio and South Padre island instead... just thankful that it was an option.

I've experienced strong hurricanes in FL and I hope everything works out for you and yours...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My wife just went out and restocked our liquor and beer. That has been vital during last storms.

Most Flo-Grown residents already have their generators sitting in their garages from previous storm experiences. You go without power for a week or more and you make sure that you never have to go through that shit again. I fucking have (2) generators just in case something goes wrong with one of them.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
We're all shuttered up and supplied. We're in North Port, just south of Sarasota and Tampa. It's scary and almost a carbon copy track of 2004 Charley. That one was also projected to hit Tampa and took a quick right turn up the Peace River between Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda. We are 5 miles inland from that point. Any thoughts, Prayers, good vibes, are appreciated for all of SW Florida.

**EDIT... European model has us within 15 miles of the eye....:sur:

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Life in these United States. East coast has hurricanes every year. Midwest has tornadoes practically year round. West has earthquakes and fires. It doesn't matter where you live. Mother Nature is still in charge.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Floridians view hurricanes much like Aaron Donald views blockers.

Cat 1 = one blocker: Please. A mere nuisance.

Cat 2 = double team: Requires more effort, but we’ll get through this.

Cat 3 = triple team. OK, now this is a serious obstacle.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, latest track is directly over my house and shifting eastward.

It sure does look like the Charlie track, tho, doesn’t it?…

I’m really hoping the wind shear north of Cuba takes the piss out of this before it gets really going… Cat 4 is no joke

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
All the models I'm seeing has it as a 4 till landfall approach, downgrading to a 3 prior to landfall. Where are you at?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Floridians view hurricanes much like Aaron Donald views blockers.

Cat 1 = one blocker: Please. A mere nuisance.

Cat 2 = double team: Requires more effort, but we’ll get through this.

Cat 3 = triple team. OK, now this is a serious obstacle.

And Category Four and Five?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Positive thoughts and vibes heading to all you guys in Florida. Hope it winds down before it gets to y'awl.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I’ve never seen AD quadruple or quintuple teamed, but I suppose it could happen!

I think he was quadruple teamed once, and someone else got pressure on the quarterback. Don't remember the team or game, but I think it was Dallas? Not sure.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm in Port Richey right north of Tampa, so the shift was great news for me, but all you down south be safe and best of luck. Shit is scary

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
From everything I hear it's the storm surge that accounts for like over 80% of fatalities and the most damage
I’m SOOOOOOO glad I brought my info and paid my flood insurance before the 1st since there’s a mandatory grace period of a month if it’s late…