Here's why the Rams take the division this year.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Because Mcdonald will be a bust.

The WR core is real young and will make some costly mistakes early on.

The Oline has too many guys coming off injury that are expected to be 100%.(Wells, Long, Dahl).

Cook is not Amendola.

Oh wait.....my Bad. Wrong Thread. :oops: :boing:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
TexasRam said:

The Oline has too many guys coming off injury that are expected to be 100%.(Wells, Long, Dahl).

Cook is not Amendola.

Smh other people children geesh.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
TexasRam said:

Cook is not Amendola.

No more costly than the penalty from Gibson in OT against San Fran... :sick:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I know this has been said, but: Ogletree. He will be key in shutting down kaep and wilson.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
TexasRam said:

Cook is not Amendola.

:lmao:

And don't forget; Tavon will shatter into a million pieces on the first hit!

Ram4life11

Rookie
I'm a new RAMS fan,
But I think we're a little over our head, when we say win the division next year. I see it happening in the near future but not next year. We did go out and get alot of really good talents. BUT San Fran is LOADED, at every position. With proven at just about every position on Offense and Defense. They will easily win 14 games, the division, and be back in the Superbowl with another chance to win.
We will be competing against Seattle for the #2 spot in the Division.
Fisher will have us winning the division in 2-3 years...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We will win the division because other DCs have been watching tape of our games against the Whiners and Cocks since last season. Combine that with our D having another year together and the addition of Tree and McD and I think our defense will be very difficult to score against. Having watched our game tape, and you know they have, other teams will make life much more difficult for Kap and Wilson.

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't think the Whiners off season was that stellar. Yeah they made a lot of moves but purely from a TEAM perspective, I think they added some individuals. How long before Percy starts pouting up in Seatown?

Now on offense.... We are not about gimmicks. Yeah Fish will throw in the fake punt or gadget play (maybe a few more with Tavon here now) but we will play a fast paced semi-spread offense that will be able to score quickly, or chew up yardage with short passes and running the ball.

I DON'T think it is too early to take this division. It certainly won't be easy but it is very doable IMO.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I believe in the Law of Diminishing Returns. Also known as entropy.

So the whiners picked up a few vets to help them over that last hill. Is Boldin going to help? I recall him struggling in his first season in Baltimore, at least on crucial catches. Justin Smith isn't getting younger.

I also believe that integrity breeds integrity, and vice-versa.

Carroll seems to allow his players to police themselves. It'll be interesting to hear the results of Sherman's next drug test.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Ram Quixote said:
I believe in the Law of Diminishing Returns. Also known as entropy.

So the whiners picked up a few vets to help them over that last hill. Is Boldin going to help? I recall him struggling in his first season in Baltimore, at least on crucial catches. Justin Smith isn't getting younger.

I also believe that integrity breeds integrity, and vice-versa.

Carroll seems to allow his players to police themselves. It'll be interesting to hear the results of Sherman's next drug test.

I was just going to mention this. People rave about Boldin. He's old, like real old for a receiver. 65 Catches, 921 yards, 4 TDs. 130 of those yards came early in the season against the Browns. He also came up big against the hobbled Redskins late in the year.

Count me among those NOT overly impressed with the competitions' moves. Seatwats are definitely forcing it by adding two extra pass rushers, I do like the Harvin move, but overall...meh.

We will win because there isn't a focal point on this offense. It used to be shut down Steven Jackson and you've beat the Rams. If Danny Amendola is injured they can't pass the ball. Who do you focus on now? It's become pick your poison on offense (though I still envision some growing pains early on). Defense?! That's going to be what gets people excited. I cannot wait to watch that unit take the field.

As a nod to The Thing, the new Rams Defense motto shall be: "It's clobberin' time!"

nighttrain

Legend
RamFan503 said:
We will win the division because other DCs have been watching tape of our games against the Whiners and Cocks since last season. Combine that with our D having another year together and the addition of Tree and McD and I think our defense will be very difficult to score against. Having watched our game tape, and you know they have, other teams will make life much more difficult for Kap and Wilson.

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't think the Whiners off season was that stellar. Yeah they made a lot of moves but purely from a TEAM perspective, I think they added some individuals. How long before Percy starts pouting up in Seatown?

Now on offense.... We are not about gimmicks. Yeah Fish will throw in the fake punt or gadget play (maybe a few more with Tavon here now) but we will play a fast paced semi-spread offense that will be able to score quickly, or chew up yardage with short passes and running the ball.

I DON'T think it is too early to take this division. It certainly won't be easy but it is very doable IMO.
I think everything you said is exactly correct :good1:
train

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
1) Jeff Fisher. He knows how to get his teams to believe

2) Sam Bradford finally in the same offensive system for a 2nd straight season. He will be more prepared, better understanding of the system and much more confident

3) More talent surrounding Sam. Speed, speed and more speed. Targets and weapons of all shapes and sizes.

4) OL .... the OL is now upgraded as well as the depth.

5) Defense will be even more improved by the fact of yr 2 in the system, along with upgrades at the needed positions. The defense helps the offense by lowering the opposition's scoring and getting the ball back to the offense.