Here's why the Rams take the division this year.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I already know my reasons. I want to hear yours.

If you just decide to read this thread and elect not to respond...
Then you have no faith.

Thaaaaaaaaaaat's right.
You. Have no faith.

SPEAK UP.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Match ups.

The Rams match up very well with our division. They all have big, physical db's and who were the receivers on our team that did well against them? Amendola and Givens. Speed and route running is what will help us out...that's why that's what we drafted.

Also, we now have the tools on offense that can help US put away games we should/could win.

Lions, 49ers (tie), Dolphins are three games we could have won if we had that extra "sizzle" on offense.

That would have put us at 10-6 with a wild card spot.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Because I have a time machine and am already in2014. And that's when we win the division.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
4-1-1 in the division last year. Could have easily been 5-1. Super Bowl loser slump for the whiners. Wilson sophomore slump. Pickson Palmer.

Our 2nd year guys should develop. SAME OFFENSE FOR SAMMY. Tavon mothalover Austin. Top 5 D.

RAMS RULE.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Sam proves to the NFL he is an elite qb, our defense makes top 5 status, Wilson will hit a sophmore slump and Kaeperdick gets laid out by Tree and ends up finishing the year on injured reserve. And at this point, Fuck Arizona... :razzed:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Because they have ASSEMBLED a team.

Because you see, it's the idea, to bring together a group of remarkable people, so when we, the fans who kept the faith and not idiot PD posters, so they could fight the battles we never could.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Because the Rams are bringing their brand of college football to the NFL and it's not the read option. Rather, its a wide open passing game lead by an elite talent, throwing to elite talent. It a defense built on solid defensive principles loaded with fast, nasty football players.

I can't wait to experience it.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Because we have the best coaching and NOW those coaches and FO have assembled enough talent to get er dun

Fisher is the perfect coach IMO, fiery enough yet quietly confident.
His team will reflect his demeanor ,the other three coaches (in this division) rely too much upon emotion,which wears the soul out.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Because we have an elite top 3 defense IMO Fisher used to battle the ravens for #1 defense in the NFL back before his old owner went control freak cheap ass. When Fisher runs a d the way he knows how its dominating. As well if our receivers and Bradford get on the same page our offense will be deadly.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Because. I always believe.

Why do you think I have the signature below????

bluecoconuts

Legend
Because Bradford is the best QB in the division but has been held back in recent years by lack of talent. He's starting to get that talent. Added to the Seachickens and Whiners not sneaking up on anyone, we'll run the division, get a few wins, and finish on top.

…..

Legend
Because the Rams have an abundance of the one thing you dont need to coach.....Speed.

Our speed will change games and our dome speed will be overwhelming.

A55VA6

Legend
This is why:

Our defense will not allow other teams to score many points... and our offense will make big, explosive plays and score alot of points.

This team can be really scary, even though we're very young. Playoffs are finally a real goal.

nighttrain

Legend
Fisher and Snead, two guys with talent that work together, 2nd draft in a row that looks ++, and this last that was exceptional with the talking heads view of the Talent available. We now have weapons for Sam, new & old (somewhat), our D shines and will only get better as offense improves, and it will. This is the year SB stands out. And Pead & Quick show why they were high draft choices...

train

THIS TRAIN IS BOUND FOR GLORY!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The Rams will win the NFC west simply because they are the best team in the division. The D is already top notch and will only improve. Once the O puts some points up the D will be suffocating QBs and the new sack record will belong to the Rams D. Our return game should improve greatly and coverage will only get better with the added athleticism. Also the Rams have the best coaching staff in the division and possibly the NFL.

GO RAMS!!!

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
HitStick said:
Match ups.

The Rams match up very well with our division. They all have big, physical db's and who were the receivers on our team that did well against them? Amendola and Givens. Speed and route running is what will help us out...that's why that's what we drafted.

Also, we now have the tools on offense that can help US put away games we should/could win.

Lions, 49ers (tie), Dolphins are three games we could have won if we had that extra "sizzle" on offense.

That would have put us at 10-6 with a wild card spot.

Add the Bears to this list too. We hung with them for three quarters.

Better special teams (returns), better on O, potentially much more explosive, better on D. We're going to surprise a lot of folks without needing trick plays to do it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There are many reasons to believe we'll own the division again this year. Winning the division is just the next step in our progression. Here are some of the reasons I expect it to be so...

Our coaching staff is the shit. If I was asked to start a franchise and was told that I could have any coach I wanted ... I would pick Fisher. He has assembled a staff of experienced qualified coaches who can get maximum production out of their players. The players really believe in them from top to bottom,,, that is easy to see and hear. Don't forget that we will no longer be missing a D coordinator this year. Strong proven leadership and respect my Brethren... it has to start there, and we now have more of it than I think I have ever seen on the Rams.

Our talent level has increased dramatically. Sure there will be some silly mistakes due to youth, but youth is more durable and talent usually finds a way to shine. I now feel like we will finally be able to enforce our will and dictate the game both defensively AND offensively. Our defense was already a force, but with the additions we've added... Holy Shit. And the offense,,, The Offense will now actually be able to stress defenses in multiple ways (that hasn't been the case for a long time)... I see things opening up big time for Sam and Co.

Think about our special teams now. We already have the kicker with the biggest leg in the game. Now we have some return weapons that I can guarantee will add points on the board in a big way too.

It's OUR time,,, and as our GM would tell ya, "We ain't Fucking Scared".

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
1. We have a team of nasty football players with attitude and heart

2. Our coaching staff is the league's best

3. Our defense is beast, our special teams have legs, and our offense has speed

3a. Cook and Austin change everything

4. Their QB's run, our QB runs an offense

5. Pete Carroll teams implode when things don't go well

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
The Rams will win the duvison because they have the BEST quarter back in the divison.

Bradford is already a NFL offensive rookie of the year and is coming off his best season as a pro.

Wilson and Kaperdink will both have sophomore slumps and struggle greatly in streaches.

And our defense (yeah I said OUR) is going to shut down teams all year long.

Anything short of ten wins from this team will be a disapointment.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Because we're good enough, smart enough ... and doggone it people will hate us when they see what we do to their team.

Speed. Speed, speed, speed. This team is built to exploit mismatches. Big physical corners will look silly trying to press and cover Austin and Givens. Quick, Pettis and Cook will make smaller DBs wanna call in sick. Tree and any safety not named Dahl will finally complete what was already a nasty defense and make wilson and megamind throw picks from the pocket. Game on hookers... Game ON!!!!!

Oh, and we have a kicker named Legatron. Nuff said.