Have Rams ever won a game while it was snowing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Pretty simple question.

Anyone got the answer?

Yeah, the Rams lost the 1985 NFC Championship Game to the Bears while it was snowing.

I personally attended the season finale in 1989 in Foxborough when there was a ton of snow on the ground... but it didn't snow DURING the game.

@tempests mentioned that maybe there was some snowfall during the Rams-Broncos game in 2018? Even if true, I'd argue that "doesn't count"-- the video of the highlights of that game (below) shows there was hardly any snow whatsoever.

Anyway... have the Rams ever won a game while it was snowing?

Here's hoping the upcoming December game in Green Bay answers this question!!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUILSVaGr2w&feature=onebox

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yes, in my living room, many times ...

Rum and Coke

oldnotdead

Legend
It's never snowed while I was watching the game. Most times I'm at the grill for hours before. The grill my folding lawn chair, and cooler of Modelo Negro, El Presidente, Pacifico, or Corona if I can't get any of those. Sometimes it has rained so we do the ribs and steaks inside. But I don't think it's ever snowed in LA or SD or Mexico during the game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great question and I cannot recall. Might have to go way back on that one.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Wasnt it snowing in Atlanta when the Rams won SB 34? Although I guess the dome negated the effects of the snow :laugh4:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah that storm knocked out quite a bit of the east. I had to listen to the last quarter in my truck and I was in coastal Maryland.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wasnt it snowing in Atlanta when the Rams won SB 34? Although I guess the dome negated the effects of the snow :laugh4:

Yeah that storm knocked out quite a bit of the east. I had to listen to the last quarter in my truck and I was in coastal Maryland.

That was an ice storm.

BrooklynRam

Rookie
I honestly dont think, or at least cant remember, the Rams winning a "snow game." Could have happened before my time though (Late 50's- Early 60's)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not sure if the Rams won while it was actually snowing, but they beat the Dallas Cowboys in 1983 in the playoffs when Texas had a cold snap in Irving Texas when it was 20 degrees.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still searching for evidence of a Rams snow game. No luck yet.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We would have to go back to the Cleveland Rams most likely.

Q729

Legend
Only thing that came to mind was that Foxborough game in '89, but I was only getting gamebreak updates on it at the time. Didn't know it wasn't snowing during the game.

BrooklynRam

Rookie
We may have to bring in the OLD old- timers for this one, or do extensive research, but I bet if we went back into the 40s and 50s the LOS ANGELES Rams (not Cleveland) may have won a game in the snow in Cleveland, Philly, New York, or Chicago. Or Detroit.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Someone should tweet that question to the Rams. It's a good one if fans here cannot answer it.