Given the choice, which of these "inside access" opportunities would you want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which inside access opportunity would you choose?

• All-access pass to training camp (field, meeting rooms, etc.).

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Sideline/locker room pass to home playoff game.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Access to draft War Room.

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Access to Scouting Combine.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
If you could have a "inside access" opportunity with the Rams, which one would you choose?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went with the War Room. As a "draftnik" I'd love to see how that process plays out. Also, I think you'd get a lot of unfiltered evaluations of the current roster by being a fly on the wall as the powers that be choose who to add to the roster.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went with the War Room. As a "draftnik" I'd love to see how that process plays out. Also, I think you'd get a lot of unfiltered evaluations of the current roster by being a fly on the wall as the powers that be choose who to add to the roster.
I need to ammend my previous answer...I need a Lazy Boy recliner with a cooler full of Yuengling Black and Tan on a platform that raises up to 15 feet in the air. ... I'll still let Sean call the plays.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm not a guy that gets star struck, so meeting the players isn't a big deal to me at all.

The draft process seems exciting though.
To be able to watch a draft unfold, inside a war room would be fun.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cool poll @AvengerRam. I went with the draft room, I'm fascinated by the teambuilding aspect of things would love to hear how they categorize and rank guys out not to mention how they target and move for certain guys. (y)

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
This might be your easiest poll yet. ( I mean usually I have to think about it a bit.)
It's War Room for me all the way!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oooh fun topic.

Give me training camp! I want to see all the play installation, film study, work outs, coach meetings, all the practices, drills, etc.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I picked before reading; Draft War Room

My second choice, and I had to think on it… was Training Camp.

But War Room because it’s an intimate setting. You’d have real good and deep access to many things. It would be amazing.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I picked before reading; Draft War Room

My second choice, and I had to think on it… was Training Camp.

But War Room because it’s an intimate setting. You’d have real good and deep access to many things. It would be amazing.
Plus, the catering for the War Room must be outstanding!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Surprised this poll isn't lopsided.

I follow this sport because I've loved it ever since I was a kid... and I'm hooked by the drama, the adrenaline rush excitement of Game Day. So yeah, sideline/locker room access during playoffs is a slam-dunk IMHO.

And for those of y'all who picked access to Training Camp? Really? "We talkin' bout PRACTICE?" I'll let my buddy Allen Iverson explain it to y'all

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LiNdUXhGeX4

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
And for those of y'all who picked access to Training Camp? Really? "We talkin' bout PRACTICE?" I'll let my buddy Allen Iverson explain it to y'all

It might be practice… but, for me… the appeal of Training Camp is the prolonged access to things over many days.

From walking the sidelines and listening coaches instruct, to the meeting rooms and all the inner workings there.

Sounds like a great few weeks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
War Room so I can pound the table for an Offensive Lineman...Hey Kevin Carberry, what say you?
Pound-the-Table.jpg

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I picked playoff game but training camp sounds fun. I really like film study so I would like to hear what each coach says and the locker room jokes.