Get your highlights here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Look who's 2-0 in the division and shut Arians' pie hole for at least a week...
giphy.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Standing in the breakroom at work surrounded by Cardinals fans, that last run by Gurley, to have a chance to score, but essentially taking a knee and being unselfish and smart to seal it.
PRICELESS.
Man i told ya'll the Cards can be run on.
Most teams give up on it way too early. Today they got the Gurley.
I'm fucking pumped about #30. Dude blew by, around and over that Cards secondary today.
They had no idea that was coming in the 2nd half. None.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
On the big Gurley run... Who's first to meet him? Havenstein! Dude hustled all the way down there.
Also looked like he stepped in to stop the back chat he seemed to be giving Mathieu - Havenstein went even further up in my estimation with that - mature head on him :)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
also loved the fact that TA showed his potential too - we get our running game going with our O-line and Gurley and TA gets 100+yds from the LOS, sweet!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You notice he cut off Cook in the second half and called out his reliables? Thank god. If Fisher ever admits his draft was better than his overpaid FA, Rams will rock the 3rd downs.

Cook almost single handedly cost the Rams this game.

I hope they never throw a 3rd or 4th down pass to cook again. He just doesn't want it enough. Or at least acts that way. He a big guy that should have strong hands. Only 1st down passes should go his way. That way they have 2 more downs to recover from a drop.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Except that I think they did
I really don't think so. Cards are stout up front but not very talented at LB and i've seen many teams just quit on it after the first half of 3 yards/carry and just start slingin it to their excellent DB's simply from impatience.

Anyway, cat's out the bag now isn't it? :)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Gurley is special in a pure way. Like Dickerson and Bo Jackson and Adrian Peterson. Big, strong, fast.

The key now is for this team to FORGET the AZ game.

Heck. I'd put in the lowlights of the Washington game just to get the chip back and remind everyone what it looks like to wet the bed after a big division win and ask if anyone want to repeat that on the road...again?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You notice he cut off Cook in the second half and called out his reliables? Thank god. If Fisher ever admits his draft was better than his overpaid FA, Rams will rock the 3rd downs.

Cook almost single handedly cost the Rams this game.

I think Foles got scared off of Cook against the Steelers too and Cook didn't look too happy about it.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm enjoying seeing that so many people are surprised by how fast Todd Gurley is. I know track and field isn't a popular sport but Todd Gurley was a track star. If he put the time into track that he puts into football he could be going to Rio next year.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm enjoying seeing that so many people are surprised by how fast Todd Gurley is. I know track and field isn't a popular sport but Todd Gurley was a track star. If he put the time into track that he puts into football he could be going to Rio next year.
I don't think he is quite at 100% either with the knee. A little bit of a process to fully trust it.
I didn't see him play much in college, I mostly pay attention to college football in the western half of the county. Yesterday was an eye opener for sure.

fearsomefour

Legend
Check out GRob and Barnes on the first long run by Gurley. SWEET! They get that down and Rams and Gurley are going to be hard to stop.
....and Saffold too....got an angle and on his guy and just tossed him like a sack of potatoes.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't think he is quite at 100% either with the knee. A little bit of a process to fully trust it.
I didn't see him play much in college, I mostly pay attention to college football in the western half of the county. Yesterday was an eye opener for sure.
The SEC is unlike a lot of other conferences in NCAA. Every game feels like a battle for the most part.

fearsomefour

Legend
The SEC is unlike a lot of other conferences in NCAA. Every game feels like a battle for the most part.
Yep, agreed.
Cream of the crop. I am just more likely to watch a Montana UNLV game or something sort of regional to wear I am. I am weird like that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have to admit that this is where I was too. I can tell you a lot about the Pac 12 players - especially UofO and OSU (the real one) but not so much about players in the East. Yesterday was extremely cool for me to see him do that on an NFL field. I'm not making a comparison by any means because Gurley still hasn't proved anything but I haven't seen that glide since ED. Definitely a different running style but that smooth glide is awfully pretty to watch.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
On the big Gurley run... Who's first to meet him? Havenstein! Dude hustled all the way down there.

Also, Barnes met Gurley after his run to seal the game. The line loves this guy.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I love how he changes the planting of his feet. Good example is on the run he got chased down by Mathieu. . . He saw the defender diving at him and made just enough of a larger step to escape any real contact.

That is just great! A little jump step forward rather than trying to absorb the contact with his typical gait. Love seeing that.