Get your highlights here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Thanks...... That hole for Gurley's 52 yard run was huge. And he hit it so quickly, it was a thing of beauty.........

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
On the big Gurley run... Who's first to meet him? Havenstein! Dude hustled all the way down there.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Gurley is so damn smooth.. once he gets back to full speed :banana::popcorn::mustache:

VilleDeal

UDFA
cause he was getting his honey taken away from him... and because he is an all time trasher.. an equal opportunity type tt'r

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
On the big Gurley run... Who's first to meet him? Havenstein! Dude hustled all the way down there.
Yep. I also like how Gurley doesn't try to clear the edge defender by much. Instead he was gliding through the holes when they were there. Quickest route is a straight line - no need to loop around those you can simply run by.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Check out GRob and Barnes on the first long run by Gurley. SWEET! They get that down and Rams and Gurley are going to be hard to stop.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone understand why Honey Badger is talking trash after a 50 yard run?
That's a carry-over from college days.
"I ran you down, bitch."
"Yeah, well, took you long enough, pussy."

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Anyone able to find a replay of that run of his that they blew down in the first half? I didn't think he was down and don't know if they ever really showed a replay.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Love it. That big run by Gurley. You know that moment when you know you're by the defender. What a gorgeous gliding stride and gone. If he didn't have to angle by a couple other guys, ain't no way the vinegar (just for you @Elmgrovegnome ) badger is catching him.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Anyone able to find a replay of that run of his that they blew down in the first half? I didn't think he was down and don't know if they ever really showed a replay.
No they didn't but I think if your arm with the ball hits down, you are down. If so, I think he was down. He still got to deliver a nice little pop to one of the defenders.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. Watching the game, it didn't ever hit me just how fast Gurley is. But damn, when he gets day-light, he's seriously fast...even for a NFL player. You never know how that will carry over from college.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow. Watching the game, it didn't ever hit me just how fast Gurley is. But damn, when he gets day-light, he's seriously fast...even for a NFL player. You never know how that will carry over from college.

Exactly. Almost everyone he plays against is faster than the guys he played in college yet it looked pretty much the same. It's what really got me geeked up. It's one thing to say he's a special player and has potential. An entirely different thing to see it against a pretty good NFL defense.

A55VA6

Legend
I thought the same thing. I didn't think he would look quite that fast at the NFL level. This guy is a freak and I already know he's going to have a huge career for the Rams.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love it. That big run by Gurley. You know that moment when you know you're by the defender. What a gorgeous gliding stride and gone. If he didn't have to angle by a couple other guys, ain't no way the vinegar (just for you @Elmgrovegnome ) badger is catching him.

Wouldn't he be the Salty Badger?