Get Cleveland on the phone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The hell is THAT supposed to mean???

eym.gif

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Btw if AD's contract requests ever get to the point where they're ridiculous, I want him traded as well. However, we're not at that point, as far as I know, and hopefully something can be worked out that pleases him without destroying the cap. I have total faith in Snead and Demoff to pull that off.

Look, if the Browns had offered their first 4 picks this year before free agency, and the Rams knew that AD was demanding to be paid more than Cousins ended up getting - heck yeah, they should have taken that offer, used the money to sign a free agent or two, traded down a bit for picks this year and over multiple other seasons, and built that way. After free agency it's harder to take advantage of the cap space, and frankly the Rams recruited Suh at least partially as a chance to play alongside somebody even better than him. He would be upset, and justifiably so.

Not that Cleveland would have offered that much.

Westerberg

UDFA
Listen, if someone offered Snead 320 sixth round draft picks over the next 10 years he would surely be interested.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just spoke with Rich Brooks and he said "hell yes, do it!"

Tano

Legend
I told a friend at work that I want that teams next 8 years of 1st round and second round picks before I would even think about trading Donald

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Not sure why I'm even wasting my time in this post .

How could you ever think that is a good idea?

There is not 1 single player outside of the elite QBs that has more of an effect on games . AD is staying and he is the face of this franchise