Gerald Everett Tweet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry guys seems I jumped the gun on an Everett trade. Still, he removed the Rams from his bio so who knows.
Sure seemed like something was up at the time. And not for nothing but what a dick to post something like that, and not respond to the people who commented thinking the same thing

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
Sure seemed like something was up at the time. And not for nothing but what a dick to post something like that, and not respond to the people who commented thinking the same thing

Just for that I'm going back to.... no I could never go back lol.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
There are only two ways to deal with a contract year;

1. Sulk and devalue yourself and/or fail to maximize this opportunity. Blame something. Watch your career fade away.

2. Go out and show why you are the #1 guy here. All works out here, or elsewhere. Become a career NFL player.

Winners always choose door #2.

Who knows what those tweets mean, tho.

View: https://youtu.be/BV-52l_LRFw

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had a friend post a photo of himself in the hospital with what looked like a ventilator hooked up to him. Everyone seeing the photo was thinking he was going to be a possible Covid 19 dead man and his family members were totally freaking out. It was a CPAP machine, but he didn't explain anything to anyone. Just posted the photo. Thanks dude! Who knows why people need attention?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So everyone keeps saying he has removed everything Rams. Isn't he wearing a Rams uniform in his avatar?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Like I've posted previously, IMO the drafting of Hopkins shows the FO acceptance that they won't or can't keep Everett. This is a contract year for him and it would make sense to trade him while they can. His cap value will be such next year that they won't be able to afford him. This goes all the way back to when they extended Higbee and not Everett.

Troy Hill is IMO another piece of trade bait, especially as his $4.4M cap hit is too high for a backup CB. Both Hill and Everett have good trade values as both can be starters elsewhere. Hill is really a zone coverage CB and not a good fit for this defensive scheme. Everett will be gone next year and the FO knows it.

They should trade Hill to Miami for Rosen and a 3rd round pick. That would solve their backup QB problem with a QB who is a very good fit for this offense. With the COVID restrictions looming a backup QB has become an issue. If they trade Everett its probably for an ILB or a second-round draft pick.

Dude - it’s a freaking COVID season!! Never understand this type of thinking anyway.

I will say though - the trading of Peters & Talib was interesting. That was an inner circle (Culture)though The Rams needed to change. Same with Gurley.

Those guys were excellent the SuperBowl year. There me vs we I’m sure played a bigger part of it.

Everett has turned into a little bit of a diva. Still have not read an update except for Ram Fans thinking he is gone because of tweet.

My thoughts have been how much he brings to The Rams offense & how Mcvay will fit him into the offense.

My thoughts are totally opposite of yours. I’m just thinking about COMP picks & how all these Ram players have been together for so long under Mcvay. Especially with with a short offseason.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So everyone keeps saying he has removed everything Rams. Isn't he wearing a Rams uniform in his avatar?
I think the only thing said in this thread was that he removed the Rams from his Bio, not everything Rams all together.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Mcvay is pretty straight up with what is going on with The Rams. He does protect his players & try’s to keep things in house.

Todd Gurley was a perfect example. He respects Gurley for what he did as a Ram,and the way they both kept everything under the radar more than
what was said.

Talib did the same & Wade was excellent as well. Pleasant is a good CB’s coach. Going to camp all these guys would stay after practice during the SuperBowl run. They bought in. 2019 things sort of started to seperate.

—Gerald Everett is Sean McVays FIRST draft Pick. He was hand pick I’m sure. JJ was well worth the Everett pick.
Reynolds is another one of these guys. Jefferson is such good depth.
Copper Kupp ??
Ebukham????

OO-Demby-Kiser-Noteboom-Allen
-all still have not produced,so looking back McSnead lost big time the division in 2019 because of it.

2020 will be interesting & will see how T. Rapp,D. Long,Henderson,Gaines,
Edwards,Evans ,Scott
I’ll add Corbett,Webster,Reeder, because they are basically part of this group. Can’t add Corbett to the rookie class.

Will see but Everett is a Ram veteran who I believe keeps improving & might even have better numbers than Higbee in 2020 ?? I’ll just say 700 plus yards & 4 TD’s

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mcvay is pretty straight up with what is going on with The Rams
With who? Not the media, that's for sure. He gives away nothing. Love that about him. Doesnt air any dirty laundry. Publicly supported Gurley & Cooks and then they were gone...
Outside of injury or a contract extension, there is no way Everett outperforms Higbee.
Offense was at its best at the end of last year when he was nowhere to be found.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
With who? Not the media, that's for sure. He gives away nothing. Love that about him. Doesnt air any dirty laundry. Publicly supported Gurley & Cooks and then they were gone...
Outside of injury or a contract extension, there is no way Everett outperforms Higbee.
Offense was at its best at the end of last year when he was nowhere to be found.

Oh - & the offensive line sucked ??
I don’t doubt what your saying.

I do know Gerald Everett was a big part of what Mcvay tried to do early.

Higbee in the 9er game basically cost The Rams the game if anyone ever wanted to look closely in that game. Everett did the same against the Hags.

My prediction of Everett having 700 yrds & 4 TGs still stands. That is only if he stays healthy of a 16 games season.
Now that is a seriously Bold prediction. Hard call because Reynolds might get more opportunity in 2020.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
well thats a fair # for Everett, since Goff will be throwing for 41 TDs and rushing 3 in.