GDT: The Early and Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Remember when people thought Brady was going to eventually fall off? Well, it’s not happening.

Thanks to the refs he almost never gets hit; so how can his body deteriorate as quickly as other QBs? He needs to get hard by Aaron, Suh, or The Incredible Brock---then he will have to retire!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The 49ers are looking like the 2015 Rams. Fake hand off, fake jet sweep almost every play.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Dante Pettis already looking better than his cousin, Austin Pettis.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hell of a TD pass by Garapollo.

Got to give him credit there.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Damnit bucs!!! Wish we woulda traded a 6th/7th for Fitzpatrick, I would feel much better about our back up QB situation then. Fitzpatrick>Winston

jap

Legend
Announcers keep making excuses for Jimmy G. but all I see is a QB throwing inaccurate balls making his receivers break stride or over stretch to try and catch. And that int the wr was standing in one spot when he threw the ball and fell only after he saw the ball going five yards to his right from horrible throw.

IMO, the pressure and depleted oline has affected the golden child a bit.

He isn't a golden child: he's fool's gold!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Mike Evans beasting today, Worth every penny of his contract, and he can score TD's unlike Julio.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Grabmypole finally gets his first loss. Honeymoon period over after facing teams not giving a crap after making the playoffs last year. Now he faces the real crap. freak him and freak the whiners!
Can't wait to see the 49's board freaking out after this loss. Jimmie G is exposed. Vikings are going to give 15 more games of competitive football for sure. Got my tickets for the Thursday night game at the Coliseum and watch our Rams take them behind the wood shed on national T.V..

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Vikings D looks a little shaky off and on today.
Can't wait to see the 49's board freaking out after this loss. Jimmie G is exposed. Vikings are going to give 15 more games of competitive football for sure. Got my tickets for the Thursday night game at the Coliseum and watch our Rams take them behind the wood shed on national T.V..

Cousins looks good today but their D looks a little shaky and undisciplined to me.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Guarantee whiner fans gonna make every excuse in the book why Jimmy GQ didnt have a good game, bad protection, poor receivers, refs, etc. He will be their golden child forever because they are fkn losers and will always think he is better than Brady.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Vikings D looks a little shaky off and on today.

Cousins looks good today but their D looks a little shaky and undisciplined to me.
Could be cause of first real game of the year, I expect them to tighten up as the season goes on, hope they dont though.