GDT: The Early and Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Vikings freaking this up

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If how the announcers explain it is accurate it's still a penelty unless the tackler rolls his weight away from the QB. If he galls on qb and doesn't roll its a penelty

Its the extra jump to drive his weight onto the QB that makes it a penalty. If the DL doesnt want to be penalized he just has to not try to injure the QB, pretty simple. It is the extra effort to inflict injury that gets it called.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vikings are blowing this game
Hello Vikings Coach, it might be a good idea to try and run some time off the clock with some running plays. You're looking like the FailClowns in the SB right now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Texans comeback strategy has me goin all...

tenor.gif

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ummm....

Huhh....WTF are the Texans doing. I can't stand BOB and friends.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny how people gave Goff shit for passing so much to Gurley how he didn't hit his WR as much. Brady has 7 completions today to somebody otehr than a RB or TE.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Cousins looking to get Keenum off the bench, with that action..... :)

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
the 49ers secondary played really well. I'm very surprised how well they covered the Vikings WRs