GDT Super Bowl LIV: 49’ers / Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jimmy G had very little pressure at all and was bad.

Sure was glad he was, as he played solid up until the point they needed him, but still up 20-17 on first down, the 49ers gain 5 yards on the run and then they pass twice in a row? Very odd, but I was sure happy Shanny shit the bed.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure was glad he was, as he played solid up until the point they needed him, but still up 20-17 on first down, the 49ers gain 5 yards on the run and then they pass twice in a row? Very odd, but I was sure happy Shanny shit the bed.
Hell up 20-10 with 7 minutes to go I think it was and just abandons the run. If McVay had done that people would be calling for his head.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hell up 20-10 with 7 minutes to go I think it was and just abandons the run. If McVay had done that people would be calling for his head.
Noe, we are a forgiving bunch on the game day thread...

Tano

Legend
I am still upset that Goff's pass against Pittsburgh was called a fumble when Crapola had the same exact play and his was called an incomplete pass.

Yes - I don't get over things easily.

Packfan18

Rookie
I am still upset that Goff's pass against Pittsburgh was called a fumble when Crapola had the same exact play and his was called an incomplete pass.

Yes - I don't get over things easily.
Was that the game where you lost 17-12?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

They are pretty much doing that in San Francisco.
Kyle Shanahan blew it again

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Yeah and i'll say this, if Goff had put up those numbers and performance and still won...Damien Williams would have the MVP in the bag. Lock stock and barrel.
But i digress. A highly satisfying outcome tonight.
Ya I get the disrespect people have for Goff. He's more than earned some recognition, but still gets dumped on by sports media types.
Mahomes earned that SB MVP trophy. Straight up. There were lots of contributors to the chiefs' win, their D locking down in the 4th was epic, and no ST's mistakes, Tyreek's huge catch on 3rd & 15, Damien's pylon dive, etc., but PM showed everything you expect of a SB MVP QB -- mobility, vision, athleticism, and drive to win despite 2 INT's & the pressure of the moment. Last night's 21 pt. 4th Q, and two epic comebacks against the Texans & Titans, more than earned him that trophy.

Tano

Legend
Was that the game where you lost 17-12?
Yes and if we win, we definitely have a much better chance at getting in the playoffs at 10 6. Not sure if the vikings would have won their last game or not with the season on the line. As it is, they played subs in that game and lost to the bears.

Packfan18

Rookie
Yes and if we win, we definitely have a much better chance at getting in the playoffs at 10 6. Not sure if the vikings would have won their last game or not with the season on the line. As it is, they played subs in that game and lost to the bears.
You guys could have beaten the Saints too. If Minnesota can you guys would have.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Something interesting. Ram fans hate the Niners and Chief fans loathe Kyle Shanahan because of his Dad's success with DEN. Just kinda cool my football pals were all on the same side of the isle last night.

Tano

Legend
You guys could have beaten the Saints too. If Minnesota can you guys would have.
And we had a much better chance of beating the 49ers since we match up much better with them than your Packers.

Not sure if we could have beaten the Packers though.

It's weird how the Rams matched up extremely well with some teams yet are overwhelmed by other teams (Baltimore and Dallas and even Tampa Bay come to mind on this season).

Packfan18

Rookie
And we had a much better chance of beating the 49ers since we match up much better with them than your Packers.

It's weird how the Rams matched up extremely well with some teams yet are overwhelmed by other teams (Baltimore and Dallas and even Tampa Bay come to mind on this season).

I don’t know. I myself would have been worried playing the Rams. You guy’s always play us tough even in Lambeau. I remember the year we lost to Denver in the Super Bowl in 1997 we barely beat you 17-10. You beat us in the season opener in 1995 in lambeau 17-14. You also played us tough in GB in 2011 when we were 15-1.