GDT Super Bowl LIV: 49’ers / Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shanahan once again defaulted to the pass at exactly the wrong time. When you have a dominant running game and a 10 point lead and the ball halfway through the 4th quarter, it seems like you would keep running the ball unless or until they stop you... but no.

This time Steve Young pointed to the 2nd and 5 pass late in the 4th that was knocked down as the turning point.

One of the Chiefs' defenders commented how happy they were when the 9ers stopped running the ball.

Too bad for the 49ers.

Ratboy might be a phenomenal play designer but he's dumb as fuck as a coach.

TexasRam

Legend
Niners Choke.

And My wife had 0 and 0 for her Super Bowl squares so hauled in $250, winning the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

My Boss is also a Chiefs fan.

The Universe is right.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has Kyle lost weight? With that big hat on, he almost looked like a crack addict.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Was almost giddy at game-end seeing the Niners piss-away the game. Almost moreso than had the Rams won it last year.

Almost.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ratboy might be a phenomenal play designer but he's dumb as fuck as a coach.

My favorite part was listening to that idiot Trent Dilfer talking about how the Niners best chance to win was for Jimmy G to throw the ball 50 times. Yeah didn't quite work out for that strategy.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was almost giddy at game-end seeing the Niners piss-away the game. Almost moreso than had the Rams won it last year.

Almost.

not even close.

that was such a disappointing superbowl last year. it was there for the taking but mcvay was too enamored with his 11 personnel scheme to change it up when it wasn't working.

my fear is when the rams make it back to the superbowl they will feel extra pressure during the game if things aren't going there way for a stretch of it. last year's superbowl haunts me so imagine how the players must feel if they think there's a chance they're gonna lose again during the game, if they make it back there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Garoppolo’s primary weakness is a freneticism in the face of heavy pressure, though it is less pronounced than it is in division mate Jared Goff.
I'm willing to bet Goff has never struggled when he's got a good run game. Ok, since McVay has come aboard. Gotta put that out there... :LOL:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

1580716035732.png

what i would do with shakira's arse and some chocolate icing. that would be my ultimate dessert.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Some shots from my son who attended the game today. Can’t believe I didn’t go with him.
7FF3AA10-361A-4A20-904B-E4261D460EA2.jpeg
F24AE335-B712-401B-A534-8CC5E1E6382C.jpeg

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
wait till the rams make it back then pay the price. whatever it is. i don't think mcvay will get schooled again in the superbowl.

Yep my son texted me through the game and said I’m shouting you a ticket when the Rams make it again. He has no idea what lengths I will go make sure he keeps that promise. Haha

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There were some good what-if moments in this game...

What if Shanahan grabs momentum, instead of play for tie to end the first half? They were set up nicely there. Didn’t capitalize.

What if Patrick Mahomes’ 3rd quarter fumble bounces away from him? The 49’ers seemed to be in control at that point in the game.

Late 4th qtr... Garapollo misses Sanders deep.

What if the Chiefs missed that final extra point? There was a ton of pressure on that kick, the network hardly showed it.

It really is a game of inches.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you are a 49’er fan... this moment you were still feeling okay.

Ouch.

60C166D8-D73D-43DA-9E2B-938552DFCF34.jpeg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Does anybody know what time the parade with start in San Francisco?

Seriously though....IMO, when the 49ers were up 20-17 and had the ball, they ran it for five yards and then passed on 2nd and 5 and I thought that was a mistake. You run the ball well, keep running it, the ball got knocked down and they were force to throw on 3rd and five and Spags blitzed and incomplete. Overall, Shanny went away from the run, which was their greatest strength.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's the exact text I received from my oldest twin last night after the game...

"Fuck the whiners :LOL::LOL::LOL:"

I was so proud!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anybody know what time the parade with start in San Francisco?

Seriously though....IMO, when the 49ers were up 20-17 and had the ball, they ran it for five yards and then passed on 2nd and 5 and I thought that was a mistake. You run the ball well, keep running it, the ball got knocked down and they were force to throw on 3rd and five and Spags blitzed and incomplete. Overall, Shanny went away from the run, which was their greatest strength.
Shanny gave the game away up in the 2nd half and got pass happy. Couple that with his QB can't win a game. The knock on Jared is he is bad under pressure. Jimmy G had very little pressure at all and was bad.

Packfan18

Rookie
Hey Ram fans you guys remember the moment where SFs defense posed in the end zone for that pic after the interception of Mahomes being up 20-10 lol.