GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Bet McVays presser tonight begins with "I take full responsibility." enough said. Yes plenty of blame to go around. And it does start from the top.

He'd better say that. His playcalling has been absolutely dogshit tonight.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
I absolutely can’t stand the 9ers. I hate them with a passion.

Why doesn’t the fucking Rams feel the same why.

What makes this loss inexcusable is that it’s to our most hated divisional rivals with an awful And injury riddled defense and banged up qb, on national tv.

Inexcusable. Fucking pathetic.

You down win fans in LA playing this bullshit against your rival.

I am fucking livid.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Exposed on national TV again.
I am convinced we are the nothing more than a clown show...This was a setup. The entire panel picked the Rams. Tony D was the only one who picked the 9ers...We couldn't live up to all our previous media hype.

…..

Legend
What fuckin reality Am I in that the sorry ass 49ers even have a chance in this gamr, let alone are winning.

What a shit show for a Rams game plan. Such a failure by the entire organization. Unbelievable.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I hate the fact that we end up making Jimmy G look like a competent QB when he's a backup at best. The D has played better in the 2nd half, but Staley really laid an egg as well with the initial gameplan.

fearsomefour

Legend
I absolutely can’t stand the 9ers. I hate them with a passion.

Why doesn’t the fucking Rams feel the same why.

What makes this loss inexcusable is that it’s to our most hated divisional rivals with an awful And injury riddled defense and banged up qb, on national tv.

Inexcusable. Fucking pathetic.

You down win fans in LA playing this bullshit against your rival.

I am fucking livid.
So it goes.

MachS

Hall of Fame
My confidence in Goff took a shot tonight. Just saying. Love the guy but this is the type of game we need him to dig down and get it done. We need to win with his arm at this point.

In reality how many games have we won because of HIM? 2? 3? New Orleans in the NFC championship, the Min and KC games that same year.

Now how many games have we lost because of him? I mean you cant come out and play well versus a completely decimated defense? He's got no excuses. Yes the game plan from McVay could have been better but Goff has missed 7 throws at least. Tired of all the fucking excuses people make for him, people need to call it like it is. Give him credit when he plays well and the blame when he shits the bed.

Marc Spector

Rookie
I can't get a good read on this team. O line looks much improved from last year. Goff looked much better than last year. Then there are nights like tonight, the Giants game, and the first half of the Buffalo game.

Can't decide on the D, either. Statistically it looks good - did anyway - but there were some halves that looked rough, and these LBs outside of Floyd are a weak unit.

We have four wins but all against a pathetic NFC East. We've yet to beat a team with a winning record.

Tonight was a game I had hoped we'd come out with a killer instinct, put away a wounded Niner team. I thought this could be a 11-5, 12-4 team, barring injuries. Now I don't know. I could see us losing to Bears, Bucs, Niners again, Hags at least once, and ending up 9-7 or so again.

It just seems like we don't match up well with physical defenses and we still struggle to stop the run, neither of which node well for a serious playoff run.

my perception of watching this rams team under Mcvay is that they are soft. No if ands or buts about it. Our offense is all finesse and our D outside of Donald has historically been "just ok". Aggression and grit are just two traits I never associated with the McVay led Rams and aggression and grit are two traits of NFL teams that stay competitive.

And this isnt to say that I dont like McVay or realize how good a coach he is, but we gotta take the good with the bad with hIm.

Flint

Pro Bowler
It feels like the Rams didn’t do any film study. We continue to run the same fucking offense every single week. The reason the Dolphins beat this defense so bad is because they exploited matchups and got one on ones. McVay just runs his head into a wall until something breaks. When is the last time we picked on a weak defender? Week 5 vs the Vikings in 2018? This game felt over on the very first drive. The defense acted like they’ve never had to play a Shanahan offense before. We KNEW they were going to run the fucking ball. And we still couldn’t stop it.
They were missing a corner last week and they left his replacement on his own and he got roasted, he’s back this week. Of course Kupp forgetting how to catch helps them look even better.