GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
we have been outplayed. We don't deserve to be considered among the best teams. The next couple of weeks could be ruff

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I can't get a good read on this team. O line looks much improved from last year. Goff looked much better than last year. Then there are nights like tonight, the Giants game, and the first half of the Buffalo game.

Can't decide on the D, either. Statistically it looks good - did anyway - but there were some halves that looked rough, and these LBs outside of Floyd are a weak unit.

We have four wins but all against a pathetic NFC East. We've yet to beat a team with a winning record.

Tonight was a game I had hoped we'd come out with a killer instinct, put away a wounded Niner team. I thought this could be a 11-5, 12-4 team, barring injuries. Now I don't know. I could see us losing to Bears, Bucs, Niners again, Hags at least once, and ending up 9-7 or so again.

It just seems like we don't match up well with physical defenses and we still struggle to stop the run, neither of which node well for a serious playoff run.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Any reason we couldn't have just had Ramsey follow Kittle all game?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
These refs are as useless as this game is lame

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looks like the NFL found this officiating crew at a local flag football game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My confidence in Goff took a shot tonight. Just saying. Love the guy but this is the type of game we need him to dig down and get it done. We need to win with his arm at this point.

One fucking game. Shit performance all around. Goff will be fine. Kupp will be fine. Shit happens.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Wouldn't have needed to win with his arm if McVay didn't screw up that goal line series, and would do better sticking with the run. There is a lot of blame to go around for tonight's shit performance, but it starts with McVay.
Bet McVays presser tonight begins with "I take full responsibility." enough said. Yes plenty of blame to go around. And it does start from the top.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
217QMWR.gif

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nothing more sickening than seeing Jimmy G finish it off with a fucking smile after pretending he's got balls. Fuck.