GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
You know, everyone says the GDT is toxic or whatever, bur THANK GOD for the GDT or I would have gone insane alone in an apartment tonight. Love ya ramily

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jimmy missed that throw for a reason lol. Pressure.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Out played by a team with the most players on IR in the NFL. People excited because we go 4-0 vs the NFC least but cant actually beat a good team. And the 49ers aren't even good

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
My confidence in Goff took a shot tonight. Just saying. Love the guy but this is the type of game we need him to dig down and get it done. We need to win with his arm at this point.
Goff played like crap but the receivers mainly kupp have been worse. Getting covered by two nobodys.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
My confidence in Goff took a shot tonight. Just saying. Love the guy but this is the type of game we need him to dig down and get it done. We need to win with his arm at this point.

Wouldn't have needed to win with his arm if McVay didn't screw up that goal line series, and would do better sticking with the run. There is a lot of blame to go around for tonight's shit performance, but it starts with McVay.