GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
We beat up on some shitty teams and started feeling ourselves too much. This is what happens. This isn't championship football.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These refs are so bad. Not even for missed calls - they just don't seem like they know the basics

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're going to have to make adjustments.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Missing an extra point can’t be good for morale. Let’s get another kicker tomorrow.

…..

Legend
Going to petition @NFL for more fames on the east coast. We seem to be prepared for those.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Just not thrilled at all with the defense. Blows my mind how DBs are constantly 10 yards off the receivers.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I don’t know what’s pissing me off more. This peewee football ref squad or the Niners running the ball down the defense’s throat. Hard to put up points when they’re milking clock like they’re ahead into the 4th. Defense can’t stop shit.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
These games happened last year where we just weren't fired up for the game. I guess it wasn't Wade's fault.
Same shit's gonna start with Staley. Players matter.

The secondary is in chaos because Fuller is out. That dude does shit that goes beyond the play call. Rapp and Burgess, one of them needs to step up.

And the defensive front too. Change out some of these guys if you need to. More SJD less Fox.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
If the roles were reversed and there were several Rams injuries, the 49ers would come into our and show ZERO fucking mercy and absolutely kill us.

Why in the fuck is McVay playing nice guy with this fucking team.

GROW SOME FUCKING FANGS