GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's see if the coaches can make the right changes and if this team can step it up the second half.

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
D line is getting destroyed. It’s 5 yards downfield before the back is touched

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I can't say it enough....if the 49ers want back into the Superbowl, they just need to play us every game for the rest of the season.

The kiss of death was when NFL Network said we were the best team in the NFC....lol!

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I don't know what this is.

A Niner desperate for a win?

An overconfident Rams team? Just an incredibly flat performance in a game we needed? It would have about knocked the Niners out of contention, and kept us close to the Hags.

Or is this team just the type our defense can't handle? Aggressive and committed to a smash mouth style, with lots of quick throws and a great TE?

Depressing game so far...

fearsomefour

Legend
Physically got their asses kicked first half.
Bad tackling.
Williams terrible on the TD.
The Rams O has covered....against a lot of bad teams...for a D that has holes.
Will see how the second half goes.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
The middle of the field is always open with Staley scheme. Why is that?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm really tired of seeing SF, a major division rival, mash the fucking ball up our ass on defense.

Put SJD in at 5T, and Gaines in at 0T if you have to. But I'm just fed up with that shit man. Shanny's a gifted run game guy but this shit has to stop.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
These games happened last year where we just weren't fired up for the game. I guess it wasn't Wade's fault.