GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Did this team forget they got swept by the whiners last year. Have some heart, this is the fucking whiners, play with some semblance of freaking competence

TexasRam

Legend
We need to go down and get a TD then start our 2nd half comeback.

Shanny has outdueled Mcvay so far. But Mcvay is excellent at 2nd half adjustments.

Kenny Young is killing us but credit to Shanny for targeting him on every critical down

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
The neglect by the FO on the LB position is going to be a reoccurring nightmare all season long.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
tenor.gif

TXRams86

The Infamous
With half their damn team on IR and a hobbled QB, the 49ers are showing they’re a better team than the Rams. Absolutely pathetic.

Ellard80

Legend
Their strength is up the middle... outside donald who sometimes plays up the middle - that's not our strength

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Lakers won it. Dodgers about to head to the WS. And the Rams shitting the bed. Jeff Fisher smiling rt now

Ellard80

Legend
We are not using Ramsey... why did we pay this guy all that money to sit in a soft zone and cover no one.

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
I hate fucking Staleys Defense,hardly never see blitzing and no tight coverage on wrs....Man I'm getting fucking pissed.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
And again, this D, knowing what to expect: lots of power running and dink and dunk passing to protect JG. Granted they've executed well, but everyone knew what their strategy would be. Pitiful so far.

Those qb numbers - surreal.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have we started a Sloman sucks thread yet?

MachS

Hall of Fame
This isn't shocking at all
we don't match up well with them
and they just got killed

I kind of saw this coming

Who wouldn't expect them to come out and play hard after they got blown out last week? No excuse for how bad we've looked, theyre just fucking us up in all phases.