GDT: Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
YES! I'm Counting my ROD Winnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
note.jpg
like.png
Counting money.gif

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Very cool to see the classic LA Rams uniforms too.

Yes, those uniforms looked GREAT today on TV. We should really keep wearing them! Reminded me of the early 90's games I attended.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
So much better than last week -- more energy from Fisher on the sidelines - better play calls.

Great defensive performance.

1-1 with no TD's to our name yet !! I'll take it.

Everybody talking about the Rams zero tds, Hags in 2 games have put up 15 points...I thought this morning when I saw the O/U that I wished that I had about a gazillion dollars to put on the under...37.5...I thought no freaking way...Wow, was I right...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I still want a better offense. I liked Keenum pushing it downfield more, but we need to get better on our play calling.
The Big thing to me is we Turned it around since week#1!!(y);):D:yess:
Even If we are 1-1 in the Div. and haven't scored a TD!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hats off to the D and we must give some credit to Britt and Kendricks .

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
So
You guys calling for Goff are cracking me up. Keenum has played pretty dang well considering the lack of help he's getting
sorry. Case has not been reading the field. Receivers have been open yet he fixed his sites on one.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last year Seachickens lost and said "At least we got some funny gifs of Jonny Hecker" (Seachick forums) This year we still win and get some funny gifs :D
of pete carroll jumpin around like a maniac , acting like he's never gotten calls before for his team. douche.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So

sorry. Case has not been reading the field. Receivers have been open yet he fixed his sites on one.
quite often i believe (aikman?) was saying how he needed to do his reads better , etc. if it was aikman, i'll take a 3 time superbowl champ qb / hall of famer's word for it.

that being said, he did have a couple of 20+ yd plays today and a couple close to it (like the throw to britt in the 4th on 3rd down . combine that play with the 100 yd game todd gurley we know exists and things can only get better.

next question is, which team shows up next week ?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'll give it to you though @jrry32 . The Jags are really doing it right - eh? :p You know I couldn't let that pass.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll give it to you though @jrry32 . The Jags are really doing it right - eh? :p You know I couldn't let that pass.

Talent is there. Bradley is a bad HC. Have said that all along. That team is primed to be very good as soon as he's replaced.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
So

He had 5 completions over 20 yards today and the only major brain farts were from the O line which allowed the sacks and the WRs who dropped the ball.

Rams won that's all that matters

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Talent is there. Bradley is a bad HC. Have said that all along. That team is primed to be very good as soon as he's replaced.
Primed. Got it. And here I thought results mattered. I think you said you were looking to change to the Jags because they were doing it right. Picking in the top 5 because of record seems to be them doing it "right". Taking a top QB and receiver was doing it "right". I'm not saying we have looked good this season. But we damn sure have not looked Jags bad for the last 5.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How does he not get flagged for his antics?
Same way Sherman doesn't get flagged for PI, illegal contact, holding (take your pick) in the end zone against Britt. And, 72 doesn't get tossed for his BS at the end of the game and throwing a punch. The league is up their asses.