GDT: Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Why would we not run Gurley three times there??????????? FG attempt was guaranteed and up by 9 would win the game with the D playing today!!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If the hags score a TD and win by a point, you can look at those last couple plays as the reason. Keenum cannot take a sack there and he did. I have a feeling "7-9 bullshit" is gonna be a popular phrase for Rams fans this year.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Everyone and their mother knows how this story ends. Seattle ends up getting a bullcrap touchdown or long drive somehow.

Yep that's my fear too. Defense better stay disciplined here.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I want the D to score, I hate these down to the wire games.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where is Fisher ball when you need it ? Run the ball . C'mon man that will come back to haunt them .

RamWoodie

Legend
This is still a scary game because we know the Rams can get dumb penalties at the worst time! Gotta shut them down here and get the ball back!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
If the hags score a TD and win by a point, you can look at those last couple plays as the reason. Keenum cannot take a sack there and he did. I have a feeling "7-9 bullcrap" is gonna be a popular phrase for Rams fans this year.
Why even be passing it there? The Seattle D is wearing down.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
That was my point on Case earlier - like his perseverance, staying in the league and all, but it's the little gaffes that add up over the course of a game. All on the D now.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Don't give Seattle any free first downs plz defense. No penalties!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I think we got this. The Seahawks have moved the ball at times, but our defense has been playing great today. If this was at Seattle, I'd be way more nervous.