GDT: Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mst1981

Rookie
It sucks that I have so little faith in our offense that our D can't afford to let up for one second.

Should be used to it by now I guess.

Mick

Pro Bowler
We simply must get some points....our D can't do this all game...we know this....lets go Offense...help them help you

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Defense is showing up today. A touchdown of any kind from our team would be pretty reassuring.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That fucking LT....over and over. Call that shit. It's a false start. Geezus.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
We've played better than I expected after Monday. Would be nice to score a TD in 2016, though! This would be a nice time for it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Write this down in your calendars, diaries and or blogs. Austin caught 2 passes more than 5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage on this date.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Let's all band together and actually pull FOR the Rams!!!!! Every play isn't going to be positive but we are doing pretty decent today no?

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm impressed with Austin out of the slot... yeah, he'll never run a whip route but he's doing some good things.