GDT: Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Too bad Donald couldn't get that.

They made the right call on benching Sensabaugh. They need to do that with Keenum. The defense is going to eventually give up more points. The offense needs a spark.

You nailed it been yelling for Goff but I don't think Fisher hears me

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
The D already looks better with Forrest playing some early and Hill over Coty. That no linebacker look last game didn't inspire much confidence. A cornerback group of Johnson, Gaines (hopefully), Hill, and Joyner might not be so bad, especially if another safety emerges.
We'll probably stay with Case, but I'd love to see this team with consistently good playcalling and an actual nfl starting quality qb. I think we have more talent on O than the numbers/execution show. When Cooper and Spruce return, that could/should help the O in time, if they can just get the OC/qb to be more consistent.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If William's makes 2nd half adjustments like he did in wk. #1 The 'Hag's are Dead Meat!! And it looks like Gurrrley is just getting warmed-up!!
GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All+glory+.gif
Rams 2015.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
JUST WIN BABY!!!! GO RAMS!!!! OVERCOME IT ALL AND WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Any chance we see Goff this half?

Keenum's been "okay" but we desperately need more points.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Any chance Coty could play safety? He has speed, just can't seem to locate the ball behind him.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Well the hags can't run the ball for shit...their OL is pure garbage....we just need to keep grinding, but a TD would sure feel good

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Too bad Donald couldn't get that.

They made the right call on benching Sensabaugh. They need to do that with Keenum. The defense is going to eventually give up more points. The offense needs a spark.
I can't believe they had to bench Sensabaugh. He should've started there at best. IMO, the only way he should be in the Coliseum is if he bought a ticket. He's been awful, period.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It's amazing how much difference a good QB can make. RW is gimpy out there - plays behind a make shift O Line and still makes things happen. When Goff gets up and running, this team can be great.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You guys calling for Goff are cracking me up. Keenum has played pretty dang well considering the lack of help he's getting

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You guys calling for Goff are cracking me up. Keenum has played pretty dang well considering the lack of help he's getting

Well; HOF'er Troy Aikman was asking the same question.

I think he knows what he's talking about.