GDT: Rams vs Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
21-19! Hey, I like the way this team has played hard. We got some guys that want to make the team. Depth is getting better.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I like the announcer re the fumble: "Los Angeles got it."
I hate having Charger announcers when we are at Home!

IF the idea was for us to get a good look at our 2nd and 3rd string, we're getting it!!

Go McVay on the Challenge!!

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I can't believe a lot of you are still watching this game, especially with that publicity stunt fixing to kick off on Pay Per View

I have no desire to watch a guy run around a ring all night. Hope he gets knocked the f out

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What the hell are they feeding these Horns kickers that gives them all such powerful legs? Is it ambrosia, the food of the Greek gods?

Coons doesn't, but that kick might earn him a spot on another team. That was his biggest issue in Cleveland. He didn't have 50+ yard range.

jap

Legend
Time for Sean Mannion to inspire whispers of QB controversy by bringing the Horns back using his new weapon, Reynolds!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Coons doesn't, but that kick might earn him a spot on another team. That was his biggest issue in Cleveland. He didn't have 50+ yard range.

Snead is on the phone with Chicago right now to get a seventh round pick for him.

bnw

Pro Bowler
What the hell are they feeding these Horns kickers that gives them all such powerful legs? Is it ambrosia, the food of the Greek gods?
Well its the kegel exercises......but they won't admit it.

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
Our 2nd string wr's are dominating! Anyone else worried about Harkey still playing and his spot on the team?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I think we know what WRs are making the team.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
As far as this game and this entire preseason for that matter, expect something different. McVay is going to march to his own drumbeat. There are no rules on how you play preseason, just past norms. Just because tonight's game has traditionally been the defacto "dressed rehearsal" for the season doesn't make it mandatory. It wouldn't surprise me to see a lot of starters play a little next week on the road. McVay just might be building the mold of the future for preseason. A lot of veterans hardly hit the field this year on a lot of teams. And don't you think seeing some of the vets going down this year already is weighing on McVay's moves? I wouldn't sweat it too much. Sure, it makes you nervous as to our Rams coming out flat opening day but it is what it is. I'm choosing to have faith in the young whipper-snapper. I still feel good about this team.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our 2nd string wr's are dominating! Anyone else worried about Harkey still playing and his spot on the team?

Rogers was in at FB earlier. Harkey might make the team because of the Hemingway injury.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And there went Coons's chance of making another team.