GDT: Rams vs Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
I want to see Mannion get some love on this site after this game for a change. No disrespect to Goff.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It;s bad when the 2nd quarter sin't done, and I am worried about hitting Walmart before the fight tonight...

FRO

Legend
I don't understand the lack of the work for the starters. Will the starters even play next week?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Quinn, AD, barron, tree, no preseason, and others with very little playing time is a a risky move. Dont like it, but we'll find out in 2 weeks.

The players that didnt play are all veterans and the new 3-4 isnt really very different from the 4-3 the Rams have played the past 5 seasons except that it doesnt require as much thinking. Quinn will still have to hold the edge on runs and rush the QB on passes, AD, when he shows up, will still penetrate to disrupt the run and pass. The ILBs will still see ball, find ball, get ball. The guys that have been held out know how to do these things already, its not like they are learning a new sport.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
With what 14 or so of the starting 22 not even suiting up, doesnt really matter what the score is. Whatever happened to the ole its preseason and doesnt relly matter who wins as long as we come out healthy.

I think we're going to find out how true that is. How important is it to get starters playing together outside of practice. If they beat the colts, which they should, then no problem, but if not, then this strategy of saving players isn't paying off.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It's a little concerning our 2nd string line gets no pressure (or maybe this is 3rd string)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well good news, bad news for the Jets tonight. Good news is that the Jets just threw their 3rd td pass of the game. Bad news is that the 1st 2 td's were thrown to the other team

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Mannion is gonna get Cooper killed. Two passes where he has no chance but to take a big hit.