GDT: Rams vs Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Feels like we're not knowing more about what we have when the season begins. I don't see how we benefitted from this game so far besides some success with brown in the running game. Should have been a momentum builder.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Tell ya something else.
Kupp ain't hurt.

Not one starter in the front 7?

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
I wanted to see Goff for one more drive but I guess they have to protect him

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure how this game was meant to be the dress rehearsal and confidence builder with half the starters in street clothes

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm just gonna say, EVERETT will be the best TE in 2 years max.. loved his film in college and was jumping for joy when we gottem. Wanted Lamp SOOOO bad, but Everett was my other guy. He just has a swag and a way about him on he field where his confidence just shines.

Great pick!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Everett showing nice concentration and hands even if it wasn't a touchdown... looking for anything at this point lol.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Quinn, AD, barron, webster, tree, no preseason, and others with very little playing time is a risky move. Dont like it, but we'll find out in 2 weeks.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well, if this is the dress rehearsal, I am not hopefull.
With what 14 or so of the starting 22 not even suiting up, doesnt really matter what the score is. Whatever happened to the ole its preseason and doesnt relly matter who wins as long as we come out healthy.