GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
I am envious of the Vikings tackling ability. Gurley just can't get loose.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I know I posted that the Rams should draft a wideout but more help i needed on the O line still! Score, you Rams, dammit!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Why does that DICK announcer keep saying...."and Bridgewater was taken out by a Dirty shot"...etc. Yet he does not mention the shot Foles took low to the knees....nothing called.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
fake sweep to gurley and austin to the right again ?

manmaderam

The one and only
Still not happy with that hit by Joyner. A team losing its starting QB will in almost every case wreck a season. We know that as well as anyone. Hope he gets suspended and that the coaching staff gives him a talking to.

Having said that, I don't like the slide rule either. I am all for protecting QBs. Again, they are so important to a team. If we start seeing them drop like flies the entire league suffers. But once the QB elects to become a runner, the babying should stop.
Suspended? No. Fined probably. Honestly what about the Quarterbacks who used to run with their shoulder down? That's what I would like to see. I think the sliding is a little silly, its football man, you need to learn how to take the hits not be afraid to take them

Debacled

Starter
Since it seems to be this games theme....

It was a late slide. Thats what Joyner was so pissed about, he didn't have time to get out of the way. Watch it in real time, not all slowed down.