GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I'm sorry but NO Tre Mason !! (I know Gurley needs a breather....)

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Mason showing linemen's ass vision. HUGE hole to the left! He is sucking this year. Seriously. I think his confidence has gone to crap since the tenth overall pick was announced.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So if GZ ties it and puts it into overtime, how big is that decision to go for two?

Athos

Legend
Protect Todd GD! Just give him one little crease! That's all I ask!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
need a TD though. cant risk an OT and not having the wind.

manmaderam

The one and only
Is that 2pt try coming back to bite us in the butt. We would be able to kick I now and be up by one.....thoughts

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Muted the TV and am currently listening to music. I hate these fucking announcers. Thom Brennaman is a giant cocksucker.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So if GZ ties it and puts it into overtime, how big is that decision to go for two?
that wind is knocking down passes. FG length PAT would have been tough. swirling wind down at that end.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
I was watching and all I could think was I seeing tavon getting the ball see tavon doing the plays wheres Todd. Right when that went into my mind BOOM 1st Boom another 1st down. Lets go Todd Manley LOL.