GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wow. I didn't see that coming from you.

It was fucking worth it. If you're going to call horseshit penalties on us, let us get one that's worth it. If Bridgewater wants to run so much, let him suffer the consequences. You don't think that Night Train Lane and Deacon Jones didn't hurt people? And if Bridgewater is out for a while, you think that Hill wins them the wild card? No. I don't. This helps us. Joyner might've won us that division there.

Name
josey wales
Gurley isn't protected by that rule. I just said I don't like the rule. And watch the freaking replay. It's not as dirty as the announcers are saying it is.

Rewatched it numerous times, it's exactly as bad as the announcers made it out to be.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
HOME COOKIN WE DID NOT GET A BETTER GROUNDING CALL. THAT WAS FOR THE QB HIT... I CALL BULL SHIT

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Still not happy with that hit by Joyner. A team losing its starting QB will in almost every case wreck a season. We know that as well as anyone. Hope he gets suspended and that the coaching staff gives him a talking to.

Having said that, I don't like the slide rule either. I am all for protecting QBs. Again, they are so important to a team. If we start seeing them drop like flies the entire league suffers. But once the QB elects to become a runner, the babying should stop.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, there aren't enough adjectives to describe how bad our passing offense can be.

Athos

Legend
Fucking terrible.

How was that not int grounding and Teddys wasn't!?

BS.

Game is screaming out of reach.

This offense isn't good enough.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
wow. robinson just got toasted.

What I dont get when he gets beat is that it takes him so long to realize he's been beat. He kind of goes blank for a second like "what the....where'd he go???" instead of reacting and trying to recover. Its like on Scooby doo when the bad guy tries to grab Shaggy but is so slow and late he's grabbing thin air...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Still not happy with that hit on Joyner. A team losing its starting QB will in almost every case wreck a season. We know that as well as anyone. Hope he gets suspended at that the coaching staff gives him a talking to.

Having said that, I don't like the slide rule either. I am all for protecting QBs. Again, they are so important to a team. If we start seeing them drop like flies the entire league suffers. But once the QB elects to become a runner, the babying should stop.

Wouldn't bother me if they knocked Foles out of the game. Might improve our offense.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Sorry folks, its my fault,I stated earlier this week that the officials should be good, I was very wrong. Dont tell my wife, she thinks I'm always right.