GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Thats TBs fault he chose to slide after the Joyner had already lowered his shoulder to make the hit.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
we gotta put a drive together here.. their D is gonna be trying to kill every one of our players we gotta take advantage of their aggressiveness

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Exactly. Nothing against Bridgewater, but I can't find it in me to be angry at Joyner. If he wants to run so much, don't bitch about getting hit.

I agree. You run, don't cry. Sliding is for flag football. I've believed that since this running QB faze started.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Classy!

So, if Gurley's leg is snapped at the knee by a dirty shot, I'm sure you'd be cool with that too, right?

Gurley isn't protected by that rule. I just said I don't like the rule. And watch the fucking replay. It's not as dirty as the announcers are saying it is.

Tedpath

UDFA
Most of the time, penalties reflect poor coaching. Yes, it is the player's responsibility, but it all starts with coaching.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm in Hawaii...I don't need this kind of aggravation.....:sneaky:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
With the wind, you gotta be thinking TD. Foles should be able to throw it now. But I guess not with that last one.