GDT: Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Halftime Stats
Horns
Pass Case: 8/11 for 72, TD, 0 for PR of 120.27
Rush TGII: 4/18
Grab Kenny: 3/49, TD
Tavon: 2/12
'Hawks
Pass Wussell: 10/18 for 92, 0, INT for PR of 46.53
Rush Jackson: 2/11
Wussell: 3/10
Grab Baldwin: 3/40
Lockett: 3/33
Micheal: 2/14

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How many Sea-Hag players can we knock out of this game!!!:D:mrburnsevil:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, he'd long lost his starters role by then. Your point? Davis was once 17-20 for 2 TDs with a 7.75 average against the Hags. Yea, it was at home. It was still a team that went to the Super Bowl.

The only way I'm ever believing in a Ram QB again is if I see a full, consistent, solid season from the position.

Meanwhile....

Burned by Baldy.
Seattle D in Seattle is night and day better than on road.
If you can't credit Keenum for a good half of football, then I don't know why you bother watching
Rams haven't scored more than 13 points in Seattle in Pete Carroll era. Got 10 at the half

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Maybe Hekker should do kick offs. GZ isn't 100% and the kicks aren't even reaching the endzone.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Best thing about Direct TV, I can pack my reciever with me to Canada and it's still thinks i'm local to the game. G Rams

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams can keep Janoris and tru by restructuring long and cutting one other player, cook, saffold, ?
Don't even need to do that unless they sign a couple big dollar free agents.

Mick

Pro Bowler
crist guys....tackle him....no need for that penalty if we don't suck at tackling

RamWoodie

Legend
As good as hes playing Wilson isnt even throwing it Jenkins way
Jenkins has arrived my man! He's a Pro Bowler or somebody can't see. When Aaron Rodgers won't test you...YOU HAVE ARRIVED!

Tru needs to get his props too...unfortunately the Rams aren't in contention...and when that's the case, you get overlooked.

RamWoodie

Legend
Let's play "pansy ball" for goodness sake. Just make a rule saying the QB is untouchable. Put 3 flags on him and when the flag is grabbed, the play ends.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Of course we give up a huge play on 3rd and 31. We love fucking up 3rd and longs.