GDT: Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
IT'S GAMEDAY!

hi-res-006981c56af74549dbb05c7a6aadbd44_crop_north.jpg

137158.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One fist of iron, the other of steel
If the right one don't a-get you
Then the left one will
aaron-donald-2.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here's just a few random things to look for Today!!

temp20130824_StlDEN_004--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

fe7eb297300264f2952d52f85cd1a0e1.jpg

austin-tavon11.jpg

James+Laurinaitis8.jpg

PI-NFL-Rams-Aaron-Donald-102314.jpg

wilsonw.jpg

wk#!.jpg

TA_zpsd6tpn0my.jpg

crying_seahawk.jpg

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

Av8R

UDFA
Looking forward to watching our Defense slow down Wilson. He has been on fire lately and would love nothing more then to watch him get knocked off his perch a bit.

RamWoodie

Legend
Once again I'm looking to see if Mannion will be active for this game. Probably not...and it's a shame. Nonetheless, I know the Rams defense ALWAYS makes problems for Russell Wilson. I don't think any team has sacked Wilson as much as the Rams.

The Rams can do this...

GIT 'ER DONE BOYS!!!

A55VA6

Legend
I'll be very surprised if we win today. I just hope to be competitive. Never know what Rams we'll get.

RamWoodie

Legend
As this year comes to an end...what I think about is wasted talent because you don't have an OC that knows who to maximize the talent you have...Britt, Quick, Lance Johnson, the rookie Gurley and even Trey Mason.

In the hands of a better OC and a QB that can "pre-snap read" these guys can flourish. Right now the Rams simply don't have the ability to maximize their offense.

Give this offense to Belichick (regardless of whether you like him or not)...and the difference would be night and day!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
As this year comes to an end...what I think about is wasted talent because you don't have an OC that knows who to maximize the talent you have...Britt, Quick, Lance Johnson, the rookie Gurley and even Trey Mason.

In the hands of a better OC and a QB that can "pre-snap read" these guys can flourish. Right now the Rams simply don't have the ability to maximize their offense.

Give this offense to Belichick (regardless of whether you like him or not)...and the difference would be night and day!
I agree with you. But who's Lance Johnson?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Looks like they'll be without Chancellor again. Baldwin was questionable but he's active. He's got hamstring problems. That could limit him. Those hamstrings can linger.