GDT: Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I hate what the NFL has become. That Johnson hit was a bang bang play. Is he not supposed to hit the defender? So stupid.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What are you guys talking about? It was plainly a helmet to helmet hit on that flag.

Athos

Legend
You are the one being a tool here.

If you want to keep being nothing but negative, go ahead and take it over to the post. We don't need it here.

:rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

I'm not. I'm being realistic. We got burned thinking Austin Davis was hot shit. Got burned thinking Foles was something after a pretty good 1st game of the season.

And the Bradford complainers keep thinking we got burned with that draft pick.

It's insanity to be content with what we have at QB. Stock the position with talent. If Keenum wins, he wins. But if we hand another QB the job without enough proof of what he can do long term, we'll be tripping all over ourselves again.

Keenum>Foles is easily clear and I'm glad we aren't having yet another game where we embarrass ourselves at the QB position. Had quite enough of that.

But let's temper any QB excitement.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, there won't be a first half shutout. Just need to hope for no more BS flags and hold em to a field goal. Keep it a two score game.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Any points here are total bullshit. The Rams had the stop without that bullshit call.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm not. I'm being realistic. We got burned thinking Austin Davis was hot crap. Got burned thinking Foles was something after a pretty good 1st game of the season.

It's insanity to be content with what we have at QB. Stock the position with talent. If Keenum wins, he wins. But if we hand another QB the job without enough proof of what he can do long term, we'll be tripping all over ourselves again.

Keenum>Foles is easily clear and I'm glad we aren't having yet another game where we embarrass ourselves at the QB position. Had quite enough of that.

Good lord just enjoy the damned game, we're playing well, our QB is playing well. We're currently leading and all you've done so far is piss and moan and criticize people for saying Keenum looks good today.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Keenum has been growing into the QB position the last 4 games.
Looks like I did not know what I was talking about a few weeks ago, not the first time :whistle:

Debacled

Starter

I'm not. I'm being realistic. We got burned thinking Austin Davis was hot crap. Got burned thinking Foles was something after a pretty good 1st game of the season.

I'm not talking about all the QB jargon. Could care less about that actually.

Every other post out of you today, and rather over the last couple months, has been nothing but negative drivel I'd expect to find over at the post.

Athos

Legend
Not in Seattle he didn't

Well, he'd long lost his starters role by then. Your point? Davis was once 17-20 for 2 TDs with a 7.75 average against the Hags. Yea, it was at home. It was still a team that went to the Super Bowl.

The only way I'm ever believing in a Ram QB again is if I see a full, consistent, solid season from the position.

Meanwhile....

Burned by Baldy.