GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Staley HAS to blitz.
Even if it doesn't result in sacks, we have to put some pain in him

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disappointed in many plays by the D. I feel like they came into the game thinking it was entirely on them. Too many mistakes.

Hopefully realizing the offense has actually been somewhat present, there can be some halftime adjustments, then things can tighten up.

JRobinson

MiLB
Well, I never thought I would be saying this, but our defense is killing us right now. Brandon Staley is getting out schemed while Aaron Rodgers shows why he is an Xfactor.

Sure is nice to see Goff be efficient, even with a busted up thumb. I hope he continues to build confidence to lead us to a win. But the defense will obviously have to make adjustments.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Halftime notes..

Defense doesn't need to do anything other than settle down and get on assignment. Do your job. Picks are there.

Akers needs to be fed. Packers cannot stop Akers. They are fuckin scared right now.

Flipper89

UDFA
F’n just GAVE them 3 points to end the half. Catch the ball! 2 bad decisions by Rodgers. Need to make him pay.

Need some serious 2nd half adjustments on D. Earn your keep, Staley.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
That’s why you don’t call a fucking timeout with 50 seconds left at the 10 yard line. McVay has to be smarter. There went all the momentum. Of course the D couldn’t stop a runny nose right now. Catch the fuckin ball
100%

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
2nd half magic is gonna display. If not hey we're not supposed to ever be here especially against the #1 seed and Aaron Rodgers repeat 100x we get it

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need our stellar D to step up. WE haven't stopped them one time yet. Offense hasn't done bad at all, they just haven't had the ball.

RamWoodie

Legend
Ok folks...don't be down. There's a whole half to go. We know the Rams can move the ball on them. The defense is by no means bad. Let them adjust and come out fresh!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense has to get a stop on the first drive, and the offense needs to go score. Staley needs to make his adjustments.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No pressure, obviously no secondary can cover against ARod that long. Have to fix that.

Love what Goff is doing.

This is a tale of three plays:

Tipped pass on our first drive
Missed block by Blythe
Dropped pick by Hill

Im not counting the personal foul by AD because we haven't stopped then anyways.

If we just pick that pass off and Blythe doesn't miss the block, I think we're up 17-16

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Ok we all know our D and O play better in the 2nd half.

I've been disappointed some, but IMHO we still have a Chance.

Btw there's a ton of injuries going on.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Staley should've worried more about this game than his interviews.