GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It looks like the packers are up against the 32nd ranked defense out there.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Defense has been masterful at second half adjustments all year. Can we shut them down in the 2nd half? Extremely tall task but let's hope! Still anyone's game. We really needed that interception at the end.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Should be 16-10 but Yeo DBs can't teach EASY picks. Absolute unbelievable and pathetic.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Not looking good, still a punchers chance

Packers get the ball 2nd half, a stand would mean everything

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Two chances to pick it with no points. We gotta make major adjustments on D. I think we can score but we can't just trade.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
They literally just robbed all the momentum our offense had gotten the previous drive, fuck...

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Staley's gotta sort this mess out at half time.
We need to put Rodgers on his back; he hasn't even broken sweat yet.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
D is trying too hard to make a BIG play.. I say settle down' play sound D, and stick to your responsibilities

Ellard80

Legend
our d-line was collapsing on wilson...

they are getting their ass kicked today.

If we are going to play soft zone and get no pressure rodgers is going to fuck us in the ass all night.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Alright defense, make your adjustments. I expect Rodgers to go back to the quick passes

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Rodgers is a wanker but he can play.

If our D can get to him and rush him he may send a turnover our way in the second half.

Go you Rams !!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn! When we were at their 5, I was screaming, run Akers one more time! Don't leave any time. Two dropped picks and we give up points. Our DBs need to make those plays.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s why you don’t call a fucking timeout with 50 seconds left at the 10 yard line. McVay has to be smarter. There went all the momentum. Of course the D couldn’t stop a runny nose right now. Catch the fuckin ball