GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Don’t understand only rolling Goff out a couple times in this game.
Then you are not paying attention. Miami is staying home on the edges
They are taking those boots away along with the misdirection and sweep plays etc. That is why the Rams are having decent run success inside. The edges are not crashing down on those plays.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
First off on that almost pick he had guy wide openiddle of the field but his eyes never off higbie.

Also all the turnovers yes but he has had how many balls batted? 4? 5?

Lastly even shitty announcers just said "we know how badly you want to go empty backfield we know it hurts mcvay but you can't because Goff nor mcvay have figured it out"

Hate to say it the announcers Vilma and Albert I think may be horrible but Vilma is correct!!!!

TXRams86

The Infamous
This isn’t the vent thread? Couldn’t tel the difference
Lol, good call there. I get our fan base’s passion. I take the GDT with a grain of salt. It really is good to take a step away from the game and realize it isn’t worth getting worked up over.

That being said, these corn nuts and fountain Mt. Dew are exquisite.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
I think Goff just doesn't see the field well against those zero blitzes. He had Robert Woods in the middle of the field on that last 3rd down play and already decided he was going to Higbee which should've been another pick 6. I think as a defensive coordinator you just keep doing that until Goff shows he can beat you.

Ramrock 1

Rookie
It’s pretty sad when you have a whole quarter to play and everyone’s already given up on the Rams today but their play deserves it !

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This game will prove super valuable to us I think. We will spend our bye week analyzing what's up with our O. Its in our tells and our predictability. Also, sometimes I think the Rams practice what they are good at too much.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think I figured it out. The Dolphins didn’t play Tua this week because they saw something in the Rams defense. They knew they would completely dominate the Rams offense. So let Tua get some experience. Jesus Christ.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To be fair though our O is making it easy for them. We got no plan to keep their D honest. We are shooting ourselves in the foot.
Agreed seems we are failing to adjust but still gotta give them credit for game plan /execution

Psycho_X

Legend
Then you are not paying attention. Miami is staying home on the edges
They are taking those boots away along with the misdirection and sweep plays etc. That is why the Rams are having decent run success inside. The edges are not crashing down on those plays.

The last couple drives they had plenty of opportunities for it.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I bet we take it out on the Seahawks.

Yeah, I am a homer. Thats pretty typical for a fan.