GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They need to establish the run. Offense looks like shit.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
RUN THE FUCKING BALL. You just KNEW on that 3rd and 9 they were dialing up a sack.

Pathetic.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Play calling is frustrating. Stick with the running game and don't be afraid to take shots down the field.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I'm just laughing at the blame Goff bullshit. Replay shows every WR covered with the OG pushed back into him, and it's Goff's fault. There isn't another player on this offense, apparently.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What the hell is going on with this game????

KayJay

Starter
Jesus, is there a worse QB on 3rd and long in the NFL? I gave him 1% chance on that.
Ah, so maybe he should just throw into coverage with smothered WR's so he can have more picks and have you guys complain about that some more. Yeah no, I'm good.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
We're down 7 points, not 21, not 30, but SEVEN. RUN THE BALL.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Some of you are starting to make me wonder if this O could use a big speedster at WR. I also am beginning to wonder if we need a dominant RB 1 as opposed to just situational, RB by committee. Offense is definitely not what it was in 2018.
The former would fix the latter, Yes we need to create more space with talent/speed not design. They work hand in hand and we are uno mano's

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is starting to remind me of Fisher's offense. Other team stacks the line and we can't go upfield.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Not sure what McVay is trying to prove, but we've got guys running the ball hard when they get the chance. He's not putting Goff or the offense in a position to control the game by putting it all on Goff and just running as an afterthought. It would be different if we couldn't run the ball, but we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.