GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt30

Rookie
Name
Matt
Woods and Kupp need to find a way to get open. Higbee and Everett don't have the greatest hands right now. I wouldn't mind seeing Van Jefferson in there either.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
We have a legit defense. It will be interesting to see if McVay will be willing to adjust his coaching style, admit the offense is a liability - and focus on running the ball, field position, and not turning it over at all costs.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah Goff has to be perfect the hard way all day to win like this.
Its stupid.
Don't tell me our offense is fine and he's the problem. His play is a symptom, not the disease.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I really think all of our problems are caused by not having a deep threat. The defenses have no reason to not play close to the line of scrimmage. We don't even try to throw deep.
I think we definitely need another weapon in the Passing game.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Nah. Just got behind the sticks with penalties. Next drive.

Looking at the routes our WR are running, like wtf? Woods and Everett basically ran, turned and stopped within 5 yards of each other while in man coverage on that 3rd down.

I just don't understand some of the routes we run.

swmizzou83

Starter
I would really like to see Van Jefferson out there a lot more. Seems to make plays every time he gets a chance.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we see what the team's #1 draft pick Cam Aikers can do??? Please?

TXRams86

The Infamous
Maybe having your offense look exactly the same year after year isn’t a good thing?

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does Goff not want to make big throws? Is he scared?

TXRams86

The Infamous
Had all day to throw it and throws it right before Kupp breaks free for a contested first down instead of a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.