GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
And I'm just laughing at the blame Goff bullshit. Replay shows every WR covered with the OG pushed back into him, and it's Goff's fault. There isn't another player on this offense, apparently.
Nope all goff. Its 1 vs 11 the other 10 dont even exist.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
And I'm just laughing at the blame Goff bullshit. Replay shows every WR covered with the OG pushed back into him, and it's Goff's fault. There isn't another player on this offense, apparently.
Yeah there is no way that 3rd down was Goffs fault. 73 got sat in Goffs lap

swmizzou83

Starter
I really think all of our problems are caused by not having a deep threat. The defenses have no reason to not play close to the line of scrimmage. We don't even try to throw deep.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man.....it looks SOOO hard for our offense to move the ball

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
The sack isn't at all the catalyst for my criticism of goff. It is the things he does control and still fails to execute. In time you will see grasshopper

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
As usual, D playing great, offense playing awful. Just run 3 straight here. I'm betting a first down will be the result.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Something is definitely wrong with the offense. I think most QBs would be struggling right now. It feels like we don’t have an identity anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.