GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I hate having to watch this mess at QB every week. Hopefully we can finally find somebody passable this off season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It will take divine intervention with this garbage offense. Kind of looks like Schotty got a bad rap. I think Gurley's shot at ROY is fast going out the window.

Gurley's being held back by all the OL injuries. Our line is giving him next to nothing to work with.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
That was actually a good defensive play by cincy on the Int.

Really good defense. They're playing at a high level. 8-2 speaks for itself. Bengals are a legit Playoff team, as in they deserve to be there. They won't be in the Super Bowl as long as Brady is playing, though. Pats own the AFC.

A55VA6

Legend
We need offense, not just Tavon. Gurley doesn't even stand a chance with this horrid OL and having to pass our way back into games.

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
Rams will resign him and he'll get hurt before week 6. Fish will have signed an extension by then as well. Go rams!
An injured Bradford couldn't be any more ineffective than that dud Foles has been. The rebirth of Kurt Warner is needed. Hell I bet he could still outperform this stiff.

Tedpath

UDFA
The Foles deal has proven to be a disaster for both teams. Why Gurley came on with a splash and has been horrific 4 games in a row I don't understand. Our once vaunted defense has been awful over the same stretch. I know we have had injuries, but it is time to get rid of Fisher and overhaul this team including getting a QB and O-line that can give us a respectable offense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think you're thinking of Bradford this season. He's had it especially rough in the redzone.

Not the best decision by Foles, but you'd hope the playmakers would help him with these tight catches.

Not the best decision? Understatement of the year.

That wasn't on Cook. This is coming from a person that has called for Cook to be benched for weeks. The DB knocked it away. Nothing you can do when the defensive guy does that. Foles threw high into coverage over the middle. It was his mistake.

Q729

Legend
I mean I'm watching, but I know what's coming. Wasn't really excited with the Tavon TD. Wasn't pissed with the Foles pick. This team needs to shake its losing vibe! Is it the injuries or what? We were rolling not too long ago!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
An injured Bradford couldn't be any more ineffective than that dud Foles has been. The rebirth of Kurt Warner is needed. Hell I bet he could still outperform this stiff.
I understand N. Korea is getting pretty good at cloning, question is, can we wait 25 years or so?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hocker has some really skinny legs, eh?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There we go, D.

JJ interception!!

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Zero pass rush. Love the pick but that was a gift. The lack of pass rush is concerning. Let's go O!