GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dang. That's too bad.
Offense was starting to come alive.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Put Mannion in. I'm tired of this god awful QB.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Honestly guys, I think we need to play in hurry-up more more often. We have seen more success by not huddling up. The pick was a huge downer, but we moved the ball.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I guess it was getting to easy throwin it to the open guy, Foles likes a challenge.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anything but a pick Foles . I thought he was better than that .

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Just why Foles? A field goal would of been huge there. You fkn blew it with a terrible pass. He kills us in the redzone. He's probably had 5 int's in the redzone this year and the rams don't get there often.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welp. I'm gonna go ahead and watch this game in solitude now.
Can't enjoy it and be in this thread at the same time.

Keep up the good fight, fellas. Maybe soon they'll shitcan everyone and there will be nothing left to complain about.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He has had a very good year and is a very solid MLB.
Let me know when he actually makes a play for a loss or even at the line of scrimmage . Watch LK play MLB

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
Just why Foles? A field goal would of been huge there. You fkn blew it with a terrible pass. He kills us in the redzone. He's probably had 5 int's in the redzone this year and the rams don't get there often.
Well Sam Bradford will be a free-agent after this year......

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Every time they get close to turning a game around the mustard comes off the hot dog! :rant:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Dalton is a real freaking QB.

He's got weapons but holy crap that pass was beautiful. Haven't seen a Ram pass like that is forever.

Really like their WR's. Long and quick. I prefer that to the short and quick guys we have. But of course there are examples of feasting off their short/quick WR's. The Patriots love'em. But they have a QB that can hit them, too.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let me know when he actually makes a play for a loss or even at the line of scrimmage . Watch LK play MLB

Laurinaitis is very average. The toughest thing to replace with him is his leadership and football IQ (as a play-caller). Beyond that, he's very replaceable. I'd look to draft his replacement this off-season and give Laurinaitis one more year (2016).

Welp. I'm gonna go ahead and watch this game in solitude now.
Can't enjoy it and be in this thread at the same time.

Keep up the good fight, fellas. Maybe soon they'll shitcan everyone and there will be nothing left to complain about.

Hopefully, they will. I don't know how you could be satisfied with what you've seen this year.

RamsFan14

Starter

I think you're thinking of Bradford this season. He's had it especially rough in the redzone.

Not the best decision by Foles, but you'd hope the playmakers would help him with these tight catches.