GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Britt again...Maybe if they can just get one drive going it will change to the momentum..So much for all the new and unique ways to use Austin...Very impressive

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could have sworn that we were told Keenum can win games for the Rams. Actually still half a game to play I'll refrain from that judgement for now.

Athos

Legend
Austin was triangled on that play with a DB waiting to jump it for a pick 6.

Good thing that throw was terrible.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
The difference between us and them is the O line and of course lack of 3rd down conversion on offense and 3rd down stops on d. Looks like the same team from the past 3 or 4 years

Mick

Pro Bowler
so you can hold, if the next guy knocks him down? when did this change?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Love how when the niners make a play Berman creams his panties... when the Rams make a play he sounds half asleep.

How would you know? We need to make a decent play first to see what he does.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
These short passes with the defense just sitting there waiting for it. They are selling out you need to attack them vertically.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm at the point right now where I can take a craptastic season if it means the end of the Fisher era.

I'd prefer the team just starts beating ass all over the league / but that isn't seeming all that likely right about now.

Psycho_X

Legend
Just embarrassing so far. And the ease that our dline is getting man handled is upsetting. So far 5 db experiment is failing horribly. Bleh, hope they wake up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.